Thanks

In the process of creating an event notifier

I’m trying to write an event notif that will work with nrelay. If you can please answer those questions:

1. Does making an event notifier make any sense with the current tp delay? Is there a way of connecting to a realm without the delay?

2. Is there a way (in nrelay) of connecting to a random/certain realm? Does every „cyclops” realm have the same id?

3. I read somewhere that there is a d!scord for this. Could anyone pm me the link?

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    1. When there are less than ~20 people in the realm, an event notifier can be very useful as they might take time to get to the event. With a lucky spawn you can hop on a warrior/trickster and get there first. This helped me multiple times
    2. All realms have the same objectID iirc. You can reconnect to a random one (I know it's possible I dunno how it is done, you can check because both 059 and cc have that in their client) but connecting to a certain one is only possible if you visited it lately. I think the specific ID to the realm is reset when there's a server reset, and so you can't always connect. You need after each server reset to connect once to fetch the ID. I'm not 100% positive about this, @059, @CrazyJani and KillerBeKilled probably knows the most about all this.
    3. Can't send you pm, link is btUWGbt
    Last edited by DavisXola; 09-03-2018 at 01:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Some clarification for #2
    connect to gameid: -3 and you will be able to enter a random realm, you can continue doing this until you get a reconnect named RealmPortal.Realm (Realm will be the realm you connected to.