Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by not_so_dangerous View Post
    @Kebriniak Make sure you have Cheat Engine (64bit) 6.7 or above installed.
    Thanks, you're certainly right, I definitely don't have the latest version of cheat engine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kebriniak View Post
    Thanks, you're certainly right, I definitely don't have the latest version of cheat engine.
    It works for me on 6.5.1

- - - Updated - - -
    @not_so_dangerous

You should see if you can make this "solo" only. To prevent people from abusing this in open and getting it all widespread and known tbh.

Do you have any plans for future releases?

Thanks
    thank you! been wanting to play this game again. a max jump light distance would be a nice add to this =D

Thanks
    Great trainer but I was detected. maybe it was a private session with my friend or the jump range was detected. The message just said "Unfortunately we have confirmed the intentional use of a client manipulation method with your Elite Dangerous account which breaches our Terms of Use.

As a result we have temporarily restricted your access to the game. This restriction will last 72 hours and means that whilst you are still able to play, you will not be able to see or interact with other players in Elite Dangerous until the restriction has lifted.

Be aware that further instances of this behaviour may lead to increased action against your account that may include the removal of assets and credits.

Please familiarise yourself with the Terms of Use, partially included for your convenience."

Anyway I had the time of my life playing the game with this enhancements. Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by garbutli View Post
    Do you have any plans for future releases?
    Yes I plan few more updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Rentola View Post
    Great trainer but I was detected.
    Even when the trainer is not detected by game, everything you do in game is saved on FD servers. So when you get any attention from them, they know you're cheating by review of your savegame.

Thanks
    I suppose they can review if the star system you did the super-driven FSD jump had a neutron star. (I think they removed the ability to double-stack them).

I've only used the damage modifications for PvE in RES sites (and I made sure no other players are about) and working so far...

Thanks
    Great trainer, very useful for removing the FSD charge time. I would be wary of using anything to modify jump distance, I've had 2 past infractions from Frontier for that. Whether or not it makes any difference, I always kill 'WatchDog64.exe' in task manager just to be as sure as possible. It should at least prevent any detailed crash reports being submitted that could be used to determine any cheating.
    Last edited by Kentukai; 09-17-2018 at 06:44 AM.

Thanks
    I forgot to follow up with my last post. It seems that when you are on a planet wether in your ship or srv, you want to make sure and have any jump/ fuel and scanner mods off. I found those to be causing my crashes. Other than that I have not experienced any other crashes or problems. So far I have been doing fine without any issues from FD, though I don't use any of the obvious features they seem to watch for most. I use the damage and energy mods with no charge fsd and have had no issues and the QoL this trainer gives is just fantastic. I have been playing in solo so far as to not potentially effect other players and have no intention of griefing and drawing unwanted attention to this mod. Trainer works great as well with current windows and current CE install.

Thanks
    Great trainer but I was detected. maybe it was a private session with my friend or the jump range was detected. The message just said "Unfortunately we have confirmed the intentional use of a client manipulation method with your Elite Dangerous account which breaches our Terms of Use.

As a result we have temporarily restricted your access to the game. This restriction will last 72 hours and means that whilst you are still able to play, you will not be able to see or interact with other players in Elite Dangerous until the restriction has lifted.

Be aware that further instances of this behaviour may lead to increased action against your account that may include the removal of assets and credits.

Please familiarise yourself with the Terms of Use, partially included for your convenience."

Anyway I had the time of my life playing the game with this enhancements. Thanks

I think altering jump mechanics are the riskiest, if you jump too far, too quick, have a fake jet-cone boost or without consuming fuel, they'll detect you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by protonnagg View Post
    IT WORKS!!!! It was my bad! Awesome job. Donation on its way!
    ...you should honor the original devs of the trainer.

- - - Updated - - -

i wrote it in the original post (first version of this "trainer") he didnt catched all anti-cheats.

Thanks
    crashes with an SRV at the guardians drones.. anytime i fire on them..

Thanks
    so pretty much i cant play with others players for 72 hours. tbh i never played on open, only play on solo. so no big lost for me XD

Thanks
    I'm really thankful to you for making this trainer/script. But Is there anyway to make surface scans instant or faster? Thank you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by berkoral View Post
    But Is there anyway to make surface scans instant or faster?
    I'm not sure it's possible. But I'll look at what to do about it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to not_so_dangerous For This Useful Post:

berkoral (09-27-2018)

Thanks

Readme

Hi
    I used the latest horizons and cheatengine 6.8, the program was found but didn't seem to have any effect, or i was using it wrong, are some options enabled by default?
    If shield damage for example is clicked is that damage received or not? what about the sliders with player and npc, if set to the left does that make damage given or received stronger or weaker, apologies but the language could be clearer.
    If someone could post a little readme, that would be great, see if i can unbox the joystick/throttle/head tracker again or not!
    Thanks

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast