Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mordin86pl View Post
    At the moment of posting it still works (using only Jumps/Fuel hacks) in Solo mode no issues - ED April Update with Horizons.
    Start the game, load in to your ship, start trainer.
    Great work guys, once again thank You!
    Did you use version 1.21 or 1.25 ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    hello where can i download the cheat ??

Thanks
    looks awesome , thanks

Thanks
    Is there a version of this tool that also allows the changing of the HUD colors? I'd heard rumors of another cheat that allowed this and had an associated *******, but I'm having trouble finding it.

Thanks
    This is quality work and has made the game infinity more bearable with some of the unnecessary time wasting elements. Would it at all be possible to add manual inputs for some of the stuff that the sliders do? For example with scan speed, while it can be boosted to I belive +400% it would be nice to be able to play with it and crank it up to much higher numbers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    All working good here...

Thanks
    their needs to be a new version when i try to run it it says to contact the maker if you can make a new update that would be amazing

- - - Updated - - -

their needs to be a new version when i try to run it it says to contact the maker if you can make a new update that would be amazing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks. I'm gonna use it ^^

Thanks
    I got my first strike today. ban to solo for 7 days. I play mostly solo but I kinda think i know what cause it. I been using this trainer for about 1 month now and nothing untill today.

I was grinding for guardian stuff and was only using the shield hull and module damage to 0% so I wont die in the srv to the guardian drowns. I was swapping to private and and grind and back to solo and grind. The private server was a newly created one with just me in it... this whole time grinding and switching servers I left the trainer activated and on.. that might of been where I got flagged but idk.
    Second. After 5 hours of grinding my friend jumped on so I deactivated my shield hull and armor that I was using( this whole time I never closed the trainer or restarted the game) I just deactivated it. The I jump to open and played with a friend grinding the sam guardian stuff. After 2 hours of that I just back in to solo and reactivate the cheats I was using and grinder some more..
    I think not closing the trainer and restart the game caused it.

I was using the latest cheatengine and latest trainer to..

And last night or yesterday they did Do a maintenance update and I did use the trainer today only in solo mode..

Last I never used the not safe tab so scratch that one.

Update:
    One last thing I forgot to mention was when in solo(Idk about the other modes since I mostly play in solo) I mostly use the shield hull and module to take no damage and set the fuel scoop multiplier to max and quick ship scan and in all directions, also mass lock and no jump charge time. The game will crash when you are dock and about to buy a ship or swap to another ship or about to reoutfit the ship.. it will pop up saying will you like to send crash report and i say no. (Idk if that cause the ban) but if you deactivate everything in the same tab as the mass lock and no jump time and leave the other on, the game will not crash. Incase any one has that problem
    Last edited by D0nttread0nme; 09-13-2019 at 08:25 AM. Reason: More info

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D0nttread0nme View Post
    Update:
    One last thing I forgot to mention was when in solo(Idk about the other modes since I mostly play in solo) I mostly use the shield hull and module to take no damage and set the fuel scoop multiplier to max and quick ship scan and in all directions, also mass lock and no jump charge time. The game will crash when you are dock and about to buy a ship or swap to another ship or about to reoutfit the ship.. it will pop up saying will you like to send crash report and i say no. (Idk if that cause the ban) but if you deactivate everything in the same tab as the mass lock and no jump time and leave the other on, the game will not crash. Incase any one has that problem
    Did you change anything in the agility tab at all? I've found that changing anything there will crash the game when going into 'outfitting' or 'shipyard'.

Also you say that you were swapping between solo and private, did you go into open at any time with the 'no masslock' option on? if so then you could have been reported as that can be noticed by other players if you jump when very close to a station etc.

I've always used the shield/hull/module damage and the quick scans (all enabled) without issues so far.

Thanks
    as of today after the update the trainer doesn't work crashes game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Beep Boop, contacting author for new version

beep boop

Thanks
    Got news, it's coming soon...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTimes View Post
    Can't wait. This tool make the game bearable for someone with limited time to actually play. Creators thanks so much for your hard work!

Thanks
    I wonder if it would be possible to dangle some BTC or other "anonymous" cash for a stripped down "basic" version without the "unsafe" , "damage", and "agility" tabs, since those are the ones that can get folks in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTimes View Post

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast