• Gnostic

0 0%

Thread: What are you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

What are you?

I'm concerned what kind of people on MPGH are. Created a poll so we could all see the statistics. I doubt there's many religious people, but hey,
    that's what the poll is for.

Wherever the wind of life decides to takes me, for instance, my parent's basement right now.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just look at what people threads or posts show?
    Actions are better then words

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't know and nobody else knows either. That is what I believe and therefor I am agnostic, but with a hate for Islam.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Way (10-11-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I believe in a higher authority/power in the world. I'm sure there are many religions on this forum, most people just don't like to share, because maybe they fear persecution?

If that's so, I don't think that's ok. Everyone should be able to freely express their opinion without being demoted.

This doesn't include terrorists though. Terrorism in my opinion, has no religon.
    Make Money With Supreme Cash
    CLICK ON IMAGE TO LEARN MORE!

START MAKING MONEY NOW!!!

MPGH Member Since - 03-28-2015
    MPGH Premium Member Since - 01-03-2017
    MPGH Premium Seller Since - 05-02-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Closest "religion" I could associate with is Deism

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    God is one. Just people make their own forms of god.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm an agnostic atheist. I do not believe in a god whatsoever, though the thought of an afterlife is soothing, and I can't really "prove" that there isn't a god. So basically, I won't believe it unless I see it.

"Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself." - Henry James

[IMG]https://**********.com/addskype/red/kval98se%40gmail.com.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy Awards View Post
    I believe in a higher authority/power in the world. I'm sure there are many religions on this forum, most people just don't like to share, because maybe they fear persecution?

If that's so, I don't think that's ok. Everyone should be able to freely express their opinion without being demoted.

This doesn't include terrorists though. Terrorism in my opinion, has no religon.
    exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    I don't know and nobody else knows either. That is what I believe and therefor I am agnostic, but with a hate for Islam.
    give me a few reasons you hate islam, and I will happily explain them to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by $uicide$E View Post
    exactly.

give me a few reasons you hate islam, and I will happily explain them to you.
    Muhammad was a child rapist, homophobic, sexist, war waging, sand ****** who Muslims praise and use as a role model for some reason. Nothing good can come from a religion based around such a man. Proof of that can be found in the fact that it's the only religion currently committing mass murders and mass torture of those who don't believe the same shit. But no, those aren't true Muslims right? Pfft I could keep giving you examples of why it's bad, however that'd be a waste of my time. There's nothing you can do to convince us "Infidels" that Islam isn't evil.

America will never be tolerant of a religion that provides absolutely no positive effects to society.

Don't even try saying that the Radical Muslims are a minority in the religion, as this video disproves horseshit lie.

Good luck explaining why Muslims are great and should be welcomed into my fucking country LMFAO!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunatic For This Useful Post:

Sorca (09-30-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Anyone who uses Ben Shapiro as a proving grounds is a smart man.

Anyways, religion is one of those things that should continually be questioned throughout your lives. It shouldn't be a static standpoint, it should continually change and be challenged. The right answer is never there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

i h8 u l0ng tyme
    Freminik Realms Admin & Developer (RIP)
    Ikov Runescape Private Server Support (RIP)

Just looking for some Memes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Muhammad was a child rapist, homophobic, sexist, war waging, sand ****** who Muslims praise and use as a role model for some reason. Nothing good can come from a religion based around such a man. Proof of that can be found in the fact that it's the only religion currently committing mass murders and mass torture of those who don't believe the same shit. But no, those aren't true Muslims right? Pfft I could keep giving you examples of why it's bad, however that'd be a waste of my time. There's nothing you can do to convince us "Infidels" that Islam isn't evil.

America will never be tolerant of a religion that provides absolutely no positive effects to society.

Don't even try saying that the Radical Muslims are a minority in the religion, as this video disproves horseshit lie.

Good luck explaining why Muslims are great and should be welcomed into my fucking country LMFAO!
    ok. Good points but I will debunk them for you.

Contemporary critics have repeatedly claimed that Prophet Muhammad married A’isha when she was not of age (as young as 6 years old, LMAO). Facts indicate that A’isha was no younger than 12-13 at the time of her willing marriage with parental consent.

Also, according to muhammadfactcheck.org (a nonmulsim website)
    "Before we delve into Islamic history, consider that the age deemed “acceptable” for marriage is not an objective standard across time, culture, and religion—but a subjective standard based on social construct. For example, the Catholic Encyclopaedia reports regarding Mary, mother of Jesus:
    … the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age. Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice of God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place.[1]
    Likewise, the Talmud states, “Marrying off one’s daughter as soon after she reaches adulthood as possible, even to one’s Slave.”[2] In fact, the Talmud presents some shocking guidance on marriage, also stating, “A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabits with her, she becomes his.”[3] So while the Catholic Encyclopaedia tells us that Mary and Joseph were married at the ages of 12-14 and 90, respectively, the Talmud permits marrying girls as young as three years and one day. Lest this seem like an attack on Christianity and Judaism—which it is not—we present marriage laws in the West."

On top of that, Muhammad's closest friends and CHRISTIAN scholars at the time have said, and still say that when Muhammad married A'isha, he treated her like his daughter for over 5 years, AND ON TOP OF THAT, the guy who started telling people that A'isha was probably 6 was a 92 year old man with memory loss. Most other people at that time said A'isha was 15-16.

Also, Homophobic is not true. In islam, homosexuality is not permitted, but that does not mean we do not respect people who have any other sexual preference. We may not agree with them, but we still HAVE to respect them.

Also, please tell me WHERE Islam is committing mass murders or torture. Don't tell me Saudi Arabia or some shit like that either lol.
    In Saudi Arabia, getting stoned or getting your hand chopped off is one of the most rare punishments out there.

Also, it's ridiculous that you say muslims haven't done anything good for america. And America isn't YOUR country dumbass. It's every law abiding citizen's country.

https://www.huffingtonpos*****m/2015/...n_6424836.html

https://www.islamweb.net/en/article/...s-civilization

Also, mosques are always donating shit. My mosque literally always has charities were you go to bad neighborhoods and give back or cleanup.

Last edited by CA$H; 09-30-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Thanks
    I am non-affiliated with any religion or philosophy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm religiously ambiguous.

Sep 2016 - Joined MPGH
    March 2017 - Premium Member
    October 2017 - News Force
    January 2018 - Premium Seller
    February 2018 - Publicist

sc_rotmg
    SC2K
    Boombox’s Sheep

Buying all CS:GO skins!

Add me on IM to discuss stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    rather I am an agnostic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Atheist. Can't connect with religion. Most probably because of its' believers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast