Thanks

About hacker in Batterfield4

I often hear players complaining about hackers in the game.I don't get it why people stay in servers if they know there is a cheater in the other team and keep complaining in chat.I don't expect nothing from DICE about this problem. If they don't do anything with cheaters in BF1 ... will they ban all of them from a "dead" game? All of us know the answer 

I play this game on Xbox One and I few have seen a hacker. I'm sure they're out there, but I've never encountered one in my almost fifty days of playtime.people who are saying'' that's why i play on console''. i have 1700+ hours in BF4 and i encoutered a total of like 5 cheaters and they got kicked pretty quick. even tho K/D doesn't matter, a hacker is certainly not the one who'll lower your K/D. For fuck's sake, pc gaming is not full of cheaters. i can play months without encountering any hacker.more details https://www.scdkey.com/

Thanks
    Because there's only 4-5 servers I can play on without being ping kicked and just about all of them have people at least using ESP. I'm only here for BF4 because I'm sick of getting headshot from 400m away through smoke. Still need more posts before I can PM though, so racking that shit up making useless comments on useless posts.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to McKrassler For This Useful Post:

codewixpm (09-11-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosella View Post
    I often hear players complaining about hackers in the game.I don't get it why people stay in servers if they know there is a cheater in the other team and keep complaining in chat.I don't expect nothing from DICE about this problem. If they don't do anything with cheaters in BF1 ... will they ban all of them from a "dead" game? All of us know the answer 

I play this game on Xbox One and I few have seen a hacker. I'm sure they're out there, but I've never encountered one in my almost fifty days of playtime.people who are saying'' that's why i play on console''. i have 1700+ hours in BF4 and i encoutered a total of like 5 cheaters and they got kicked pretty quick. even tho K/D doesn't matter, a hacker is certainly not the one who'll lower your K/D. For fuck's sake, pc gaming is not full of cheaters. i can play months without encountering any hacker.more details https://www.scdkey.com/
    many game developers decided to colse their eyes on cheater i guess they benefit from them. it was always strange for me