Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Why not just say the seller sent an empty box. I'm honestly curious. Paypal reps are dumb as fuck. Whenever I get returns for expensive shit I video it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure paypal takes the hit. I have had issues like this and got paypal to reimburse me as a seller.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    easy asf. but please don't do that to poor individual sellers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevatedSoldier View Post
    Why not just say the seller sent an empty box. I'm honestly curious. Paypal reps are dumb as fuck. Whenever I get returns for expensive shit I video it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure paypal takes the hit. I have had issues like this and got paypal to reimburse me as a seller.
    Pretty sure the seller takes the hit. If telling yourself that makes you feel better than go ahead

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevatedSoldier View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Idk why u think pp would take the hit, the seller does.

Thanks
    I wouldn't do that, scummy as fuck
    Last edited by killerass99; 09-17-2018 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SynqZ View Post
    Idk why u think pp would take the hit, the seller does.
    this forum is very uneducated. Most threads i see with paypal/ebay they think those companies are taking the hit.... they dont.

ebay will take a hit if its your first return/issue and its a low price such as $100 or lower they might eat it and let the seller keep the money

paypal isnt taking a $2500 hit on a macbook or whatever the fuck youre faking a return on

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    update us how it goes op but yea easy as fuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I agree with majority of posts here, don't do it.

You will be hurting someone who probably desperately needs money or even one of MPGH members, cause there are plenty of us selling on eBay.

i remember the first time i got a refund request for a working thing i sent, i was mad as hell.

Thanks
    I boxed ebay one time, and my paypal got insta limited lmao. So be careful with what you're sending back - I still too this day have no idea how, but literally as soon as I got my refund my PP got limited.

Thanks
    why do people insult this guy for boxing ebay? most of you do refunds and that's scamming. can you please stop pretending to be angels? it's disgusting and frankly it's also being a hypocrite. go get your money OP and don't listen to these monkeys

inb4 "we only refund big companies who wont notice losing 10.000$!!111!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverpayforstuff For This Useful Post:

chasingsnow (09-17-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverpayforstuff View Post
    why do people insult this guy for boxing ebay? most of you do refunds and that's scamming. can you please stop pretending to be angels? it's disgusting and frankly it's also being a hypocrite. go get your money OP and don't listen to these monkeys

But that is exactly the point though?
    Refunding billion dollar companies is not the same as refunding sellers on ebay. There is no need to box some poor guy on ebay, just refund a company instead. If you do want to take the risk, atleast try and box bestbuy or other companies that sell directly on ebay. Boxing ebay is just plain retarded, there's a million other ways you could make money, ebay is a goldmine for dropshipping, why risk your paypal/ebay just to have a minor chance of success at boxing and ripping off some poor dude who barely making a profit on it or even a loss.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gangster08 For This Useful Post:

Edible Cyanide (09-17-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by gangster08 View Post
    Refunding billion dollar companies is not the same as refunding sellers on ebay. There is no need to box some poor guy on ebay, just refund a company instead. If you do want to take the risk, atleast try and box bestbuy or other companies that sell directly on ebay. Boxing ebay is just plain retarded, there's a million other ways you could make money, ebay is a goldmine for dropshipping, why risk your paypal/ebay just to have a minor chance of success at boxing and ripping off some poor dude who barely making a profit on it or even a loss.
    but not everyone on ebay is a small person....

there are plenty of big companys on ebay espcially ones from other countries

Thanks

Because I’ve done all the big box retail stores baxically and unlike half the newbs on here I’m not going to fucking waste my time to refund $200 worth of EarPods or whatever the fuck I’m not getting out of bed for less than 2k honestly...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neverpayforstuff View Post

REEEEEEEEEE. I like the avi.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuk23chuk View Post
    Because I’ve done all the big box retail stores baxically and unlike half the newbs on here I’m not going to fucking waste my time to refund $200 worth of EarPods or whatever the fuck I’m not getting out of bed for less than 2k honestly...

- - - Updated - - -

REEEEEEEEEE. I like the avi.
    I'm sorry we're not all big ballers like you
    Your issue is that you've already done all the popular stores to your address. There's so many stores, there's definitely stores you haven't done or even heard about, just look around and you might find some stores that only a few refunders offer and do it yourself.

Thanks
    I'm sorry we're not all big ballers like you
    Your issue is that you've already done all the popular stores to your address. There's so many stores, there's definitely stores you haven't done or even heard about, just look around and you might find some stores that only a few refunders offer and do it yourself.
    I’m just telling you how it is for me. No knocking anyone - just saying refunding a few hundred to me isn’t really worth it. If that’s what you’re about, great.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast