Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    This is the exactly why I don’t sell shit on eBay. Smh, yea I’ll scam a big box retailor but scamming individuals, who are just trying to make a living, is where I draw the line. I hope your refund fails and PayPal permanently limits your account.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CeeCee25 For This Useful Post:

4x4et (09-17-2018)

Thanks
    Just don't do it fam. Big companies that's a different story, but someone could be feeding their children and paying bills with this money.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MistahChuot View Post
    Pretty sure the seller takes the hit. If telling yourself that makes you feel better than go ahead
    Lol had issues as a seller where someone would send me an empty box. I just call paypal and they return the money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ebay is easy to do due to paypal but yeah you should only really do big companies on them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Okay guys,
    why do u attack this guy.
    I understand there are big sellers, and small sellers.
    But come'n you all are here to make a money.
    So what's the problem?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UberService View Post
    Okay guys,
    why do u attack this guy.
    I understand there are big sellers, and small sellers.
    But come'n you all are here to make a money.
    So what's the problem?
    Because there's a difference between stealing money from a big company and a small person. If your argument is we are all here to make money and somebody made a thread about how to go on about wanting to sell children for s3x trafficking; would that be ok because the end goal is the same. To make money
    Last edited by Edible Cyanide; 09-19-2018 at 12:21 AM. Reason: for* not from

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Edible Cyanide View Post
    Because there's a difference between stealing money from a big company and a small person. If your argument is we are all here to make money and somebody made a thread about how to go on about wanting to sell children for s3x trafficking; would that be ok because the end goal is the same. To make money
    don't be so dramatic, refunding a small ebay seller is nothing like sex trafficking, yes refunding a small seller is a dick thing and I'd never do it. but it won't cause the person to have a life of PTSD and fear along with a ton of mental instability, being unable to trust anyone for the rest of their life and probably not be able to function as a normal member of society.

at worst is puts the seller in debt with ebay/paypal well I guess at the worst they can't pay the debt get collections called and have their credit ruined.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Spirit Of Ecstacy View Post
    don't be so dramatic, refunding a small ebay seller is nothing like sex trafficking, yes refunding a small seller is a dick thing and I'd never do it. but it won't cause the person to have a life of PTSD and fear along with a ton of mental instability, being unable to trust anyone for the rest of their life and probably not be able to function as a normal member of society.

at worst is puts the seller in debt with ebay/paypal well I guess at the worst they can't pay the debt get collections called and have their credit ruined.

Exactly, There's no real severe consequences for paypal disputing for the ebay sellers

Thanks

i am using an analogy to explain to him why people are bashing on this guy. His claim was that we are all here to make money; so anything that leads to that goal is fair game and regardless of whatever method you are using to get money it doesn't matter because it the end goal is the same (end goal is to make money). I used an extreme case (child s3x trafficking) to show him that even though all the method end up getting us money, some methods are cruel. If i could get away with child s3x trafficing for 10 grand and i could also get away with refunding for 10 grand for a total of 20 grand, id just take the 10 grand from refunding because i would feel guilty/bad if i had to put a child through that.
    - If i could refund from a normal seller on ebay vs a company from amazon for 1 grand each, id take 1 grand from amazon and choose note to mess with the person selling on ebay because i know i would just be taking 1 grand from somebody that is possible poor. I'm not argueing if it is right or wrong; im just sayen that there is a Difference between refunding from a normal ebay seller versus a huge company; regardless if both outcome makes money

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by killerass99 View Post
    Exactly, There's no real severe consequences for paypal disputing for the ebay sellers
    do you mean there is no consequences for the ebay seller who got screwed over 1 grand? I will be assuming you did, correct me if im wrong; but how would you feel if you tried to sell something valuable such as an iphone X you got on christmast 2 months ago on ebay for 800$ and got that money stolen? You wouldn't be sad? You wouldn't be upset?
    Last edited by Edible Cyanide; 09-19-2018 at 02:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i am using an analogy to explain to him why people are bashing on this guy. His claim was that we are all here to make money; so anything that leads to that goal is fair game and regardless of whatever method you are using to get money it doesn't matter because it the end goal is the same (end goal is to make money). I used an extreme case (child s3x trafficking) to show him that even though all the method end up getting us money, some methods are cruel. If i could get away with child s3x trafficing for 10 grand and i could also get away with refunding for 10 grand for a total of 20 grand, id just take the 10 grand from refunding because i would feel guilty/bad if i had to put a child through that.
    - If i could refund from a normal seller on ebay vs a company from amazon for 1 grand each, id take 1 grand from amazon and choose note to mess with the person selling on ebay because i know i would just be taking 1 grand from somebody that is possible poor. I'm not argueing if it is right or wrong; im just sayen that there is a Difference between refunding from a normal ebay seller versus a huge company; regardless if both outcome makes money

- - - Updated - - -

do you mean there is no consequences for the ebay seller who got screwed over 1 grand? I will be assuming you did, correct me if im wrong; but how would you feel if you tried to sell something valuable such as an iphone X you got on christmast 2 months ago on ebay for 800$ and got that money stolen? You wouldn't be sad? You wouldn't be upset?
    its not always best to use extremes, I get why you did but there is other things you can say that would get the point across better. its like prison, everyone is a criminal there but they still have crimes they hate more then others, like a sex offender/child molester would be dead as soon as his crime is found out, but a drug dealer or even a murder would be fine if his crime was found out. this site is full of fraud and scammers but even people who do fraud have limits. as long as you are not fucking over a hard working person its okay to other fraudsters. a big reason could be that it could be you selling on ebay and getting scammed, just like in the eyes of other criminals if could of been their kid or a relatives kid that was messed with.
    most people who refund a lot refund to sell on ebay. also your fucking over a single person that might have a family to feed and not a company that makes millions daily.

Thanks
    its not always best to use extremes, I get why you did but there is other things you can say that would get the point across better. its like prison, everyone is a criminal there but they still have crimes they hate more then others, like a sex offender/child molester would be dead as soon as his crime is found out, but a drug dealer or even a murder would be fine if his crime was found out. this site is full of fraud and scammers but even people who do fraud have limits. as long as you are not fucking over a hard working person its okay to other fraudsters. a big reason could be that it could be you selling on ebay and getting scammed, just like in the eyes of other criminals if could of been their kid or a relatives kid that was messed with.
    most people who refund a lot refund to sell on ebay. also your fucking over a single person that might have a family to feed and not a company that makes millions daily.
    This Guy gets it, holy shit. It's just a one time payment that is lost, go have a fucking cry about it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killerass99 View Post
    This Guy gets it, holy shit. It's just a one time payment that is lost, go have a fucking cry about it.
    i really wanna break into ur house, steal 3 grand from you, and use it to buy 3000 dildos and then deliever back to ur house

Edit: Bruh are you serious? he also said " your fucking over a single person that might have a family to feed and not a company that makes millions daily.". Once again ima say this, i hope you get 3 grand stolen from you and id like to see how you feel.
    Last edited by Edible Cyanide; 09-19-2018 at 02:53 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Edible Cyanide For This Useful Post:

killerass99 (09-19-2018)

Thanks
    i really wanna break into ur house, steal 3 grand from you, and use it to buy 3000 dildos and then deliever back to ur house

Edit: Bruh are you serious? he also said " your fucking over a single person that might have a family to feed and not a company that makes millions daily.". Once again ima say this, i hope you get 3 grand stolen from you and id like to see how you feel.
    All right since you want to be a dumb fucking kid and -rep me for no reason and want to assume the worst and think you're better than others for not scamming "small" ebay sellers with 5 digits monthly revenues

since you want to use dumb ass analogies to justify yourself and make your ego feel better cause deep inside you know you're just a POS

Let's say you sell a refunded phone on swappa or whatever other gay site out there
    only one problem, the phone is already flagged
    the kid who bought your phone gets is confiscated cause it was flagged as stolen
    now the kid doesn't have a phone and it's your fault, wooh you just scammed him for 800 dollars!! congratulations

What you gonna do now? Claim it wasn't your fault? yeah right

fucking monkey

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverpayforstuff View Post
    why do people insult this guy for boxing ebay? most of you do refunds and that's scamming. can you please stop pretending to be angels? it's disgusting and frankly it's also being a hypocrite. go get your money OP and don't listen to these monkeys

inb4 "we only refund big companies who wont notice losing 10.000$!!111!
    i negative rep you because ur a dick and can't comprehend the difference between refunding big and small sellers. and your example doesn't quite make sense because phones don't get blacklisted and then confiscated. your dumb as fuck kys

Thanks
    i negative rep you because ur a dick and can't comprehend the difference between refunding big and small sellers. and your example doesn't quite make sense because phones don't get blacklisted and then confiscated. your dumb as fuck kys
    just like I thought. more excuses XD

my example doesn't make sense but your sex trafficking analogy totally does right?

newsflash: if you were in front of a judge it'd still be theft no matter small/big seller

I stand my point. and If police came to your door about said stolen phone your pussy ass would deny everything to keep clear.
    nah fam I ain't about to kill myself over some dumbass weeb on mpgh

thanks for the idea tho have a nice day sir

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast