WTSSMS VERIFICATION | $0.50/VERIFICATION! CHEAP & FAST

Posts 1–15 of 98 · Page 1 of 7
SMS VERIFICATION | $0.50/VERIFICATION! CHEAP & FAST


Proof:


Contact:
Add me on IM

Terms:
Due to the nature of the service, no refunds will be provided unless I am not able to complete this service.
No chargebacks shall be made against me, doing so will result in a scam report against you.
VOUCHED ++
bought some phone verification service for Gmail incredible service very professional and respectful! will deal again soon
Do u have Australian numbers?
Quote Originally Posted by JamminZ View Post
bought some phone verification service for Gmail incredible service very professional and respectful! will deal again soon
I really appreciate your support bud, service went really well!
Vouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilmoeyx View Post
Do u have Australian numbers?
I sure do! Just hit me up on IM! (:
Here are the services that I've tried and does not seem to work with my numbers:
Paypal
Uber

So if you're adding me regarding any of these services, unfortunately I will not be able to fulfill them.
Added on IM - Looking at a privacy.com verification+
Hey, can you do german numbers ?
Can I use it to activate a “alternative to WhatsApp” message system’s account?
Quote Originally Posted by Datunaaa View Post
Hey, can you do german numbers ?
Hey there, unfortunately, we do not provide German numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by waper32 View Post
Can I use it to activate a “alternative to WhatsApp” message system’s account?
Hello, I don't understand your question entirely.
In general, are you asking if I'm able to verify Whatsapp?
If so, yes I am able to.
Quote Originally Posted by Flaunt View Post
Hey there, unfortunately, we do not provide German numbers.



Hello, I don't understand your question entirely.
In general, are you asking if I'm able to verify Whatsapp?
If so, yes I am able to.
No, I mean Tele gram, I can't write it together
Quote Originally Posted by waper32 View Post
No, I mean Tele gram, I can't write it together
Oh that makes sense, sorry I didn't understood it earlier.
But yeah, I am able to do it. (:
Helped me verify Yahoo accounts, quick response, super friendly and helped me through all of the problems I was having. I'm definitely going to order again
Quote Originally Posted by Savage V1 View Post
Added on im
I've accepted your add. (:
Posts 1–15 of 98 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?