Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by chasingsnow View Post
    i cant offer it for free because i am paying for it... i can offer multiple past completed documents. if this is not acceptable i understand but do to the nature of the business i cant offer it for free.

I also offered to put you in contact with a person that works at the registry not sure what more proof i can offer without this costing me money

- - - Updated - - -

1500usd. 750 upfront is to pay people at the registry the other 750 is when we are done which is my payment for doing this
    Yeah it won't open up than. They aren't going to let you open up a service collecting $750+ with no vouch. See the problems with scamming and such is too high

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gawsrgwregrgrgrg For This Useful Post:

Creed's Life (09-21-2018)

Thanks
    How much for Belize?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    How much for Belize?
    i only offer mexico i dont know how to do anyother country since i dont live there i dont have any contacts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MistahChuot View Post
    Yeah it won't open up than. They aren't going to let you open up a service collecting $750+ with no vouch. See the problems with scamming and such is too high
    then how do i stop someone from scamming me? after i do it there no way for you to guarantee to pay me.. i cant go to the police or anything about this like a refunder would. how would i even stop a chargeback...

I am willing to provide my number and meet in person also if the intrested party wants to travel to my country for this.. not trying to scam just i offered multiple ways

. i can offer a discount vouch of 750$ but i cant offer a free one i need someone to reimburse the cost of business. we can do paypal goods and services if you want to have the option to charge back but i would only think of offering this type of deal to a mod.

again i also offered the contact info of the person that works in the registry you can confirm with them there job title

Thanks
    While we're on the topic of citizenship, if anyone wants American citizenship I'll marry you for $20k, $10K up front and the rest in installments =)
    Last edited by CeeCee25; 09-21-2018 at 01:34 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CeeCee25 For This Useful Post:

Dragzon (09-21-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeCee25 View Post
    While we're on the topic of citizenship, if anyone wants American citizenship I'll marry you for $20k, $10K up front and the rest in installments ��
    That's a good deal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    https://imgur.com/a/B45RU8x

more proof for person

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ok, let me allow to explain why this is a bunch of bullshit.

During the whole history of darknet markets (since the first Silkroad, in 2011) there were TWO confirmed cases of being able to gain citizenship:
    One on the first Silkroad, someone (probably) working within proper US immigration organs, who was selling citizenship for about 10 or 15k$, only to like ~4 people a year.
    The second one was on Evolution, and guy was selling foolproof identities of people living in the US - also for about 5-10k$, depending on age and other factors - this wasn't new citizenship, this was USING someone else who presumbly was safe to assume was not going to use it (disabled kids from mid-west, and such).

Those are two confirmed cases. In seven years.

Good fakes of passports cost more than this guy wants (1500$); this guy needs "750$ upfront to cover fees" (classic scammer tactics), he posts "fake" proofs (i.e. things you're able to falsify or steal; buying "fullz" (full data on a person) costs about ~50$, so he most certainly can show "legit" people). He acts like he doesn't understand escrow ("look, I'm so innocent, I wouldn't ever scam you").

In the very slim chance, he's not a scammer, he's not using proper OPsec, so enjoy your ass getting busted within few months when they caught him or his buddy working at the registry.

Not very good scam attempt OP, fake docs are raising FUCKTON of red flags. Next time just stick with Logitech/UE and such, take as many orders as you can and bye bye. Also, in the slim chance you're legitelly selling those docs; this forum (along with other popular grey-hat ones), are frequently viewed by LEO (law enforcement officers). So, this is going to be a gold for them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by OrgasmicUnicorn View Post

During the whole history of darknet markets (since the first Silkroad, in 2011) there were TWO confirmed cases of being able to gain citizenship:
    One on the first Silkroad, someone (probably) working within proper US immigration organs, who was selling citizenship for about 10 or 15k$, only to like ~4 people a year.
    The second one was on Evolution, and guy was selling foolproof identities of people living in the US - also for about 5-10k$, depending on age and other factors - this wasn't new citizenship, this was USING someone else who presumbly was safe to assume was not going to use it (disabled kids from mid-west, and such).

Good fakes of passports cost more than this guy wants (1500$); this guy needs "750$ upfront to cover fees" (classic scammer tactics), he posts "fake" proofs (i.e. things you're able to falsify or steal; buying "fullz" (full data on a person) costs about ~50$, so he most certainly can show "legit" people). He acts like he doesn't understand escrow ("look, I'm so innocent, I wouldn't ever scam you").

In the very slim chance, he's not a scammer, he's not using proper OPsec, so enjoy your ass getting busted within few months when they caught him or his buddy working at the registry.

Not very good scam attempt OP, fake docs are raising FUCKTON of red flags. Next time just stick with Logitech/UE and such, take as many orders as you can and bye bye. Also, in the slim chance you're legitelly selling those docs; this forum (along with other popular grey-hat ones), are frequently viewed by LEO (law enforcement officers). So, this is going to be a gold for them.
    well my freind only want 750 so i only want 1500 lol thats a good amount of money here
    also i dont want it to be out of reach to alot of people
    i want to help statless people and people in asian and arab countries

you can pay with paypal goods and services if you like

we have been doing this for a year and it is done in plain site of the goverment officails

you can check the documents on the goverment website and verify them if you think im lying i can provide a more recent one from the other day as well

its not a scam since if you speak spanish i will introduce you to the person at the registry or if you want to fly here you can pay me in person and we can do all of this in person at the registry.

Again not trying to scam if you think i am thats fine to i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OrgasmicUnicorn View Post

maybe you never left a first world country but in the rest of the world its pretty easy to ask for favors for money

and mexico has bad rep so i didnt think it was worth so much this service i have many clients in person so if people on mpgh are not intrested in understand.

also you only pay me half upfront with goods and services so if it fails you chargeback and i get banned.. i dont understand how i can scam you.

- - - Updated - - -

hows it a gold mind if its a differnt country? can americans arrest me for breaking there laws when im mexican?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i cant offer it for free because i am paying for it... i can offer multiple past completed documents. if this is not acceptable i understand but do to the nature of the business i cant offer it for free.

I also offered to put you in contact with a person that works at the registry not sure what more proof i can offer without this costing me money

- - - Updated - - -

1500usd. 750 upfront is to pay people at the registry the other 750 is when we are done which is my payment for doing this

i will upload copy of bc later that you can verify as well in database
    interesting very good price

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yeah thats the thing the orginal post i made was deleted. it just said refrence rules, maybe my english is a little poor but when i read the rules i could not find where it said this was not ok.

also the mod that deleted the post would not accept me pms for some weird reason so i found no other way to resolve this matter or learn if its ok or not but by posting. if a mod could just respond and tell me why its ok or not ok i would be willing to accept that answer.

i dont understand what the issue is because i see people offering fake documents for papal verification so i dont understand the difference.
    well it looks like dave (the owner of this website) wants a vouch copy. so if you do the service for him them Im sure he will approve it so you can sell this on here.
    thats your ticket to opening this service.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by The Spirit Of Ecstacy View Post
    well it looks like dave (the owner of this website) wants a vouch copy. so if you do the service for him them Im sure he will approve it so you can sell this on here.
    thats your ticket to opening this service.
    it probably is i will have to see what my freind can do.. i will probably wait a week or two because i want to see how much interest there is. so far it doesnt seem like many people are intrested, most people who imed me told me this was pointless or i will end up in jail lol.

- - - Updated - - -

it probably is i will have to see what my freind can do.. i will probably wait a week or two because i want to see how much interest there is. so far it doesnt seem like many people are intrested, most people who imed me told me this was pointless or i will end up in jail lol.
    really dave is the owner? i did not know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

- - - Updated - - -

really dave is the owner? i did not know
    yup dave84311 is the person who made this website, i think arunforce is the other co founder but don't quote me on that I am not positive he may just be a user thats been here a long time and it really high up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    still selling this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12