How do i get unbanned from a terraria server?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How do i get unbanned from a terraria server?
I tried changing my ip, sharing my acc onto another and using it, and i also tried going onto a friends acc. I used different characters each time i logged in to the acc. The server is Teeria Legends.
If anyone knows please help, thanks.
Terraria gives you a UUID, whether this is account bound, PC bound, character bound, I don't know. But they might be using that to identify you. Try another PC, or Laptop if you have one, if it works then it'll be a PC bound UUID. If that's the case then I'm sure there's enough stuff here to let you figure out how to change it.
Quote Originally Posted by HiImKyle View Post
Terraria gives you a UUID, whether this is account bound, PC bound, character bound, I don't know. But they might be using that to identify you. Try another PC, or Laptop if you have one, if it works then it'll be a PC bound UUID. If that's the case then I'm sure there's enough stuff here to let you figure out how to change it.
It's a client bound UUID and you can literally change it in the config.json file, it's something like:
"ClientUUID": "XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX",

Try changing it and joining, it it says something like "Your client isn't sending an UUID" and blocks you from joining the server then delete config.json and try joining the server again, it should work. Also make sure to use a VPN aswell.
Quote Originally Posted by lanhdongls View Post
It's a client bound UUID and you can literally change it in the config.json file, it's something like:
"ClientUUID": "XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX",

Try changing it and joining, it it says something like "Your client isn't sending an UUID" and blocks you from joining the server then delete config.json and try joining the server again, it should work. Also make sure to use a VPN aswell.
Honestly, it's information that's useless to me. But alright I guess.
noban
Try create a new windows user, change your ip and select other player name
Download ghasty's(?) UUID changer found here on mpgh and then download a VPN. Close Terraria click change UUID and then re-open when connected to a VPN. If you can't join the server either your character is stuck in 'limbo' (join with a new one then) or your VPN is too slow.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us