Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Your bot is working almost great but not quite, I have observed an issue that I don't know the cause for this but if it was fixed somehow I think the bot would be spot on as it is I will try explain the problem.

If you right click to activate the lock for the bot from the RIGHT hand side of say the persons head ( so you are coming in from the right ) it locks and you can move mouse and it tries and does good job at staying on the head like its pushing to the tracking location x and y set. So ALL GOOD there.

Now if I right click and move mouse from the LEFT of the persons head the bot skips the x and y lock spot and jumps a inch or more to the right of the head.

It litterally hits the lock spot and then warps to the right. I have tried all settings and brightness styles and for a good lock for what is capable it does this skip when locking from the left side of the head. Is or could this be an issue to do with tracking that image somehow that is has issues coming form the white side to the healthbar but is ok the other way around.

P.s I am on 1080p but dont think the image is any different right?
    Last edited by moosenoodles; 09-30-2018 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks
    Download keeps telling me "unknown format or damaged"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moosenoodles View Post
    Your bot is working almost great but not quite, I have observed an issue that I don't know the cause for this but if it was fixed somehow I think the bot would be spot on as it is I will try explain the problem.

If you right click to activate the lock for the bot from the RIGHT hand side of say the persons head ( so you are coming in from the right ) it locks and you can move mouse and it tries and does good job at staying on the head like its pushing to the tracking location x and y set. So ALL GOOD there.

Now if I right click and move mouse from the LEFT of the persons head the bot skips the x and y lock spot and jumps a inch or more to the right of the head.

It litterally hits the lock spot and then warps to the right. I have tried all settings and brightness styles and for a good lock for what is capable it does this skip when locking from the left side of the head. Is or could this be an issue to do with tracking that image somehow that is has issues coming form the white side to the healthbar but is ok the other way around.

P.s I am on 1080p but dont think the image is any different right?
    That is very interesting and something I have not noticed myself. Can you try lowering your sensitivity by around 0.5 and see if it still does it? It sounds to me like its overshooting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by 3andrew View Post
    That is very interesting and something I have not noticed myself. Can you try lowering your sensitivity by around 0.5 and see if it still does it? It sounds to me like its overshooting.
    I have done various sensitivity settings though, I can try again but it is most definately not snapping from left side as it does right. Does make me wonder if something has been overlooked regarding what bungie have done to those images. Trying to come up with a reason why it would overshoot as you say from one direction and not the other if the background is stable for test.
    Last edited by moosenoodles; 09-30-2018 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moosenoodles View Post
    I have done various sensitivity settings though, I can try again but it is most definately not snapping from left side as it does right. Does make me wonder if something has been overlooked regarding what bungie have done to those images.
    Any chance you can link 2 imgur screen shots of guardians with visible bars? 1 as far away as possible and one as close as possible? Maybe I can come up with a better image for 1080p.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Any chance you can link 2 imgur screen shots of guardians with visible bars? 1 as far away as possible and one as close as possible? Maybe I can come up with a better image for 1080p.
    Ill get that done tomorrow I just tested it again and shut down the game and launcher now for sleep time, its so close now the accuracy of the tracking. Eeeek damn bungie goodnight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by m4a_X View Post
    In Gamble it not locking on the target, normal?
    I run this as admin and it works in both PVE and PVP with some false lock ons like it says in point 1 in org post esp Mars, i did not try it in Gambit but i dont see why it wouldnt work there either.

Quote Originally Posted by kaalaron View Post
    What are your Red/White tolerance settings? I use it just fine in PvP, but i can't figure out good settings for PvE use
    the red/white tolerance is for another bot not this one but when i used the other bot i used (however that bot was slower to lock on)

tolRed=15
    tolWhite=10

the above depends on your systems GFX settings though if you find its locking onto any red other than healthbars you may need to ajust the tolRed the lower the tolRed the closer it has to be to the colour in the BMP file, if you find its jumping around when you aim between spots you will more than likely have to lower the sen=x.x

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by boubie View Post
    How high can I go on the sens? or is it risky/bannable to go any higher than 5?
    If its not been changed you can go upto sen=12 at most however you want it as low as possible but still being able to lock on and drag your aim i suggest you start off with something like sen=3.5 and see if it works if it does not go upto 4.5 etc till you get a strong lock then ajust down by 0.5s till its nice and smooth, to high and you will find it jumps around when you try and lock on,as for the risk of bans id suggest you play with the aim settings till you get mostly head shots but do get some body shot kills this depends on the resolution you play on so most people will have to play with those setting on there own, if you look at destiny tracker it is very easy to see if someone is using an aimbot, you want to try and get it so its around 70% accurate as much higher is a dead giveaway if someone looks at it.
    Last edited by OldTimeGmer; 09-30-2018 at 08:22 PM.

Thanks
    Sent you a PM with some info

I must say, the transparent route you've gone for is pretty interesting. I didn't think of doing it like that.
    ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
    ▂▃▅▇█ RandomGuyRandomTime 's Vouches █▇▅▃▂

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuyRandomTime View Post
    Sent you a PM with some info

I must say, the transparent route you've gone for is pretty interesting. I didn't think of doing it like that.
    Thanks. The idea was to incorporate two colors to limit the false positives. The spacing in between the colors for the scaling bar size so you dont have to rely on multiple images for different ranges which helps counter act the slowness caused by the larger image. I'm still trying to perfect it of course but I found functionally it was much better than varying health bar sizes. I've considered using a 2nd "if" image as the other bot but I'm worried about its performance/speed impact.

Thanks
    On all this new ahk hacks i see the same problem. it locks, it gets the job done but when the enemy is 1shot it stops locking completely.
    Maybe we need more bars? more images?

Because andrew or fatdoobie is the same.
    The moment the other guy is with like 10% it completely loses the tracking.
    I am not even discussing if it locks on red or not on some maps.

It simply every time loses track on those last 5 to 10%.
    @Andrew, also any chance to try to verify the 1080p settings? I know you don't have the 1080p but maybe a beta tester?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardmark1 View Post
    On all this new ahk hacks i see the same problem. it locks, it gets the job done but when the enemy is 1shot it stops locking completely.
    Maybe we need more bars? more images?

Because andrew or fatdoobie is the same.
    The moment the other guy is with like 10% it completely loses the tracking.
    I am not even discussing if it locks on red or not on some maps.

It simply every time loses track on those last 5 to 10%.
    @Andrew, also any chance to try to verify the 1080p settings? I know you don't have the 1080p but maybe a beta tester?
    same thing for me !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    The 1080p stuff does not need verifying, don't forget the settings for 1080p are just coords for lining up the shot with the bot the rest is mutual across all res sizes. The only thing that "might" affect 1080p from say a 1440p bot is the image itself of the health bar/level number.bmp. Thats is. I am at work right now still had no time to upload any images of 1080p as asked by Andrew. Although maybe the previous poster who said he has sent him some info has done it already.

Thanks
    Oh wow thanks so much. I didn't realize these were different bots, thought they were just different versions off the same concept. I'll try this one out as well. Are you mainly using it for PvE or PvP?

@OldTimeGmer
    Last edited by kaalaron; 10-01-2018 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks
    About losing the lock between 5 to 10%?
    Can that be addressed?

Thanks
    Thanks. The idea was to incorporate two colors to limit the false positives. The spacing in between the colors for the scaling bar size so you dont have to rely on multiple images for different ranges which helps counter act the slowness caused by the larger image. I'm still trying to perfect it of course but I found functionally it was much better than varying health bar sizes. I've considered using a 2nd "if" image as the other bot but I'm worried about its performance/speed impact.
    Have you looked at the speed difference between AutoIt and AutoHotkey for doing pixel checking + image searching?

Once you've had a look at the stuff I sent you and worked out an image maybe I'll modify the script to try out different images based on the pallets that I sent you.

It would also be nice if it could attack shielded enemies + the yellow health bar enemies, so I'll try them too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ricardmark1 View Post
    About losing the lock between 5 to 10%?
    Can that be addressed?
    Unlikely, do that part manually. You could try and crop the TestV2.png and remove part of the red health bar but remember that you'll have to adjust the offset.
    ▂▃▅▇█ RandomGuyRandomTime 's Vouches █▇▅▃▂

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast