ExclamationHelp[Payed] Need help making something

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[Payed] Need help making something
This is probably simple for people who are good with VB.Net so I'll pay 5$-10$ for anyone who knows how to do it and will just comment on what to do. I want to make a program that stops something from being force closed. For example if I have one program that has a timer that will close notepad.exe if it is opened. How can I make a seperate program that checks to see if notepad.exe is being closed by another program, and how can I overwrite the force close with the second program? Sorry if this is hard to understand :P Comment if you know and then pm me your paypal.me if you are correct (I will say which one worked)
First of all,u are naive.When i m saying naive,i mean ... stupid
Thats not how it works,and even if u really want that kind of "programming",u shouldnt expect someone to do it for 10$.

U should describe the problem instead of thinking "solutions",because u have no idea what u are talking about
Damn ain't gotta be rude about it. I was just saying if it was easy then tell me what you know. I'm not saying give me your entire source I was just asking if it was even possible. Thanks for the reply lmao
Quote Originally Posted by FvckingM0nster View Post
Damn ain't gotta be rude about it. I was just saying if it was easy then tell me what you know. I'm not saying give me your entire source I was just asking if it was even possible. Thanks for the reply lmao
U should describe ur problem first.Wtf are u talking about ... Would u ask from a doctor to diagnose without knowning the problem?
I can only guess at this point but anyway:

U know some very basic terms/stuff in programming but u have no idea what u are talking about.
Lets say that u are trying to run a cheat (e.g C++) but the protection closes the program (u get busted).Ur question is,if u can code another program which will disable the protection itself before the program stops the execution.Thats not how things get done young one.
If thats somewhat the case,u are looking for a "reverse engineer",and i highly doubt that someone will bother doing this for 10$.

Let me tell u that u cant learn X thing in a day.It will be waste of time trying to start from 0 background to learn reverse engineering .U should describe ur problem and/or find a workaround.
Quote Originally Posted by Kappatos View Post
U should describe ur problem first.Wtf are u talking about ... Would u ask from a doctor to diagnose without knowning the problem?
I can only guess at this point but anyway:

U know some very basic terms/stuff in programming but u have no idea what u are talking about.
Lets say that u are trying to run a cheat (e.g C++) but the protection closes the program (u get busted).Ur question is,if u can code another program which will disable the protection itself before the program stops the execution.Thats not how things get done young one.
If thats somewhat the case,u are looking for a "reverse engineer",and i highly doubt that someone will bother doing this for 10$.

Let me tell u that u cant learn X thing in a day.It will be waste of time trying to start from 0 background to learn reverse engineering .U should describe ur problem and/or find a workaround.
First off, the question is, is it even possible to make a program (in VB) detect if another program is doing something (e.g Virus is stopping task manager from opening) and if so how can I make a program that will detect it and stop it. Second, although we got off on the wrong foot I still thank you for even replying. I am sorry if you still don't understand the problem / what I am asking for. I just want to make a program that can detect if something (a program, virus, or anything) is disabling another program from running / opening
Quote Originally Posted by FvckingM0nster View Post
First off, the question is, is it even possible to make a program (in VB) detect if another program is doing something (e.g Virus is stopping task manager from opening) and if so how can I make a program that will detect it and stop it. Second, although we got off on the wrong foot I still thank you for even replying. I am sorry if you still don't understand the problem / what I am asking for. I just want to make a program that can detect if something (a program, virus, or anything) is disabling another program from running / opening
i m pretty sure that i know what i m talking about,and u have no idea what u are talking about.
Goodluck with ur cheap a$$ 10$ on that.

U need a reverse engineer.
Quote Originally Posted by Kappatos View Post
i m pretty sure that i know what i m talking about,and u have no idea what u are talking about.
Goodluck with ur cheap a$$ 10$ on that.

U need a reverse engineer.
??????
I did posted the Solution, you don't need ANY Reverse Engineer Skills for doing that.
The Windows API provides every Function you need to do it complete independent from the Process you want to Monitor.

Lets say you want do build a Keylogger, you maybe think you need Reverse Engeneering Skills, but no. You only need to write a Routine like this:
Code:
LRESULT CALLBACK lowLevelKeyboardProc(int nCode, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam)
{
	static bool bIsShiftDown = false;
	PKBDLLHOOKSTRUCT p;
	if (nCode == HC_ACTION)
	{
		switch (wParam)
		{
		case WM_KEYDOWN:
		case WM_SYSKEYDOWN:
			p = (PKBDLLHOOKSTRUCT)lParam;
			if (p->vkCode == 160)
				bIsShiftDown = true;
			break;
		case WM_KEYUP:
		case WM_SYSKEYUP:
			p = (PKBDLLHOOKSTRUCT)lParam;
            printf("Pressed Button with vkCode: %d\n", p->vkCode);
		}
	}
	return CallNextHookEx(NULL, nCode, wParam, lParam);
}
And Setup this Hook:
Code:
static HHOOK hhkLowLevelKybd;
DWORD __stdcall keyboardMonitor(LPVOID pParam)
{
	hhkLowLevelKybd = SetWindowsHookEx(WH_KEYBOARD_LL, lowLevelKeyboardProc, 0, 0);
	MSG msg;
	while (!PeekMessage(&msg, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL))
	{
		TranslateMessage(&msg);
		DispatchMessage(&msg);
		Sleep(1);
	}
	return 1;
}
That's it.

And you can do the same with MH_CBT instead of WH_KEYBOARD_LL to get the "Event" the OP want to know, fetch and supress


- - - Updated - - -

The only Problem is, that u have to Filter the things. This Hooks are GLOBAL
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRohsoft View Post


??????
I did posted the Solution, you don't need ANY Reverse Engineer Skills for doing that.
The Windows API provides every Function you need to do it complete independent from the Process you want to Monitor.

Lets say you want do build a Keylogger, you maybe think you need Reverse Engeneering Skills, but no. You only need to write a Routine like this:
Code:
LRESULT CALLBACK lowLevelKeyboardProc(int nCode, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam)
{
	static bool bIsShiftDown = false;
	PKBDLLHOOKSTRUCT p;
	if (nCode == HC_ACTION)
	{
		switch (wParam)
		{
		case WM_KEYDOWN:
		case WM_SYSKEYDOWN:
			p = (PKBDLLHOOKSTRUCT)lParam;
			if (p->vkCode == 160)
				bIsShiftDown = true;
			break;
		case WM_KEYUP:
		case WM_SYSKEYUP:
			p = (PKBDLLHOOKSTRUCT)lParam;
            printf("Pressed Button with vkCode: %d\n", p->vkCode);
		}
	}
	return CallNextHookEx(NULL, nCode, wParam, lParam);
}
And Setup this Hook:
Code:
static HHOOK hhkLowLevelKybd;
DWORD __stdcall keyboardMonitor(LPVOID pParam)
{
	hhkLowLevelKybd = SetWindowsHookEx(WH_KEYBOARD_LL, lowLevelKeyboardProc, 0, 0);
	MSG msg;
	while (!PeekMessage(&msg, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL))
	{
		TranslateMessage(&msg);
		DispatchMessage(&msg);
		Sleep(1);
	}
	return 1;
}
That's it.

And you can do the same with MH_CBT instead of WH_KEYBOARD_LL to get the "Event" the OP want to know, fetch and supress


- - - Updated - - -

The only Problem is, that u have to Filter the things. This Hooks are GLOBAL
From his 1st post:

"How can I make a seperate program that checks to see if notepad.exe is being closed by another program, AND how can I overwrite the force close with the second program?"

That second part of the question sounds like (btw what does overwrite mean anyway???) :
How can i stop an antibot from closing my program when i m cheating?
Thats why i said "U need a reverse engineer".I think i made that clear a few times already.I have asked to specify his needs and not generalize.
That what you are looking for is:
SetWindowsHookExAⓘ
The Parameter you are looking for is MH_CBT
The Return is a callback of type CBTProcⓘ
You are looking for Event 4 (HCBT_DESTROYWND)


- - - Updated - - -

for ussual you return the CallNextHookExⓘ, if you return nothing, you swallowed the command
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us