Thanks

Question Not Sure If The New EAC BYPASS Is Fully Working Here's why

Not sure this is a true EAC BYPASS, let me explain....
    with Uber's old bypass i was able to play on my banned hwird PC all day and night, because his EAC BYPASS completely
    stop the EASY ANTI CHEAT from detecting my PC or i would of gotten banned after just 3 or 4 games, i know this because
    i have been banned 3+ times over the course of 18months, this new EAC BYPASS has gotten me banned with in just 3 games
    last night, so if this is a fully working BYPASS, then why did i get banned again on a new account and didnt use any cheat engine or cloud
    extract or any mods , i only tried to use the EAC BYPASS by it self to see if this is a fully working BYPASS. So what i am going to do now is
    buy a new copy on a new laptop and test out the new EAC BYPASS, but heres the catch if u buy a brand new game of DBD,
    and start adding 1 million points in cheat engine , how can u explain not getting banned having all those points and have only a few hrs
    of game play, seems like the new DBD REVIEW TEAM will catch up to u and see u have way to many items and achievements and
    bloodpoints while having only a few hrs of game play.

What is everyone's thoughts?

dont get me wrong this guy that did this new EAC BYPASS is awesome and 99% of dont have a clue
    on how it was done or how much work went into it. Best of all its free! But is this a Truly fully working BYPASS?

Thanks
    You got banned you are hwid banned. Use hwid spoofer