Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Need Visual Basic Programs For School [PAYED]

Background: So I’ve been in this Visual Basic class for three weeks now. Every week or so there is a new chapter. It’s getting harder and harder for me to keep up but the programs are short and not hard AT ALL for anyone with experience. We simply do the full Visual Basic chapter reviews and exercises.

What I Need: I need someone with not a lot of experience tbh. If 45% of the class gets it I’m sure someone on here will definitely get what the text book is asking. We do roughly 12 programs a week (they are short trust it’s not hard for someone with experience).

Payment: I honestly don’t know how much to pay but it shouldn’t be that much it’s simply stuff for someone with experience.

More Info: Since I cant post links go on google and look up: “visual basic rectangle area” and click the second link (it should be a google site). It has 80% of the review codes on it but none of the exercises.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    "the programs are short and not hard AT ALL for anyone with experience"
    "they are short trust it’s not hard for someone with experience"
    "t it shouldn’t be that much it’s simply stuff for someone with experience."
    "I need someone with not a lot of experience tbh"

If u want to go cheap mode,then dont expect someone to spend time on ur VB class.
    So,"they are easy for someone with experience" but "u dont need someone with experience"

U should edit ur post like "I need someone with experience but he shouldnt charge me like an experienced guy"