Thanks

True RAW input in specific games.

Hi,

I did not register to this forum to cheat, but looking for some input on reaching framerate independent raw mouse input in specific games. My research is related to creating a program in the future that helps with this problem, and possibly have it white listed by the developers.

The one game I'm looking at right now is Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. As we know most of the CoD's doesn't have true raw input, and the mouse movement can have randomly changing positive and negative acceleration based on the stability of framerate. Oftenly mentioned as mouse lag.

Does anyone have experience hacking these (CoD) games? Would it be possible to do something I intend to? I'd be glad to hear anything that would help me start going in the right direction.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I doubt it will be possible, the method to achieve raw input is vastly different from the "regular" way to poll for movement, even if you could get raw input done, CoD would probably still only process the changes during frames, so the end result would be almost the same as it is now.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!