Thread denied

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Thread denied
Hello, I made a thread that shadow denied because it said it was apart of missing requirement of the rules. I looked through the rules and not sure what it would be? maybe a vouch copy i didnt add? unsure? I would like to know so I can fix it and get my post started. Thanks!
Giveaway needs to be done by the looks of it.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Giveaway needs to be done by the looks of it.
so is that all that needs to be done @Shadow
Quote Originally Posted by MrPerfect View Post
I just started a giveaway here, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1405733 I hope that is all I need
Yes that looks good.

Get a MP staff (Lily, Smoke, Shadow, InCognito, RespectNF and niggo) to choose a random winner after 72 hours has passed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us