Thanks

Derep for no reason by LMP

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...6#post13962216

Derepped me. in the message, he wrote " retard "

I understand that his vocabulary is pretty limited -being mentally delayed- but his message hurt me and I wish for the derep to be removed.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    What do you have to say @LMP

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    What do you have to say @LMP
    Hello there @Liz!

I would like to start with this kid's scam reports.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1400889

So here,he tryed to teoreticly scam an buyer,by sending an item he didn't order,and then trying to give him refund of the left amount,he overpaid.
    I contacted Dave,and asked him to check it,as Staff would most likely be on this kid favor what sucks.

And now , about this scam report
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...6#post13962216

How stupid you need to be,to ask for an refund of the ebook you purchased months ago,even if the seller didn't gave warranty,and he already got his money back from it... You can theoretically count this as scam attempt. @Liz In my opinion this kid's rep should be to 0 or even red,his actions and attitude to ex clients,as he don't offer any services anymore is awefull,he threats them as shit. Here is example : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1404237 , he did this just because of the scam report. , here as well.One of my clients told he -rep him without no reason: https://prntscr.com/l7ukrv and i bet,i can find more cases like this.

Also,this kid -rep me as well a while ago.

By posting this.what totaly fits the topic.:

So who is the bad guy here?
    He totaly don't care about the rep,and he is awefull human being,not sure how he even was staff before.

But @Liz i am asking you to leave my -rep to him unchanged , and if there is an need,i can add 2 more persons in this topic,who will say the same thing what i just sad,he was giving -rep left and right,let him taste his own medicine now.
    Last edited by LMP; 10-19-2018 at 02:48 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LMP For This Useful Post:

mobster1221 (10-30-2018)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Doesn't matter to me what anyone thinks of anyone else. The rules are precise for this very reason and are not subject to opinions. Did you have a direct interaction with the person you -Rep? Y or N? If the answer is no, then the -Rep is not valid. Despite any dislike or hatred between the parties. For example the person Heroic demanded a refund from, can in fact, -Rep him, as he had a direct interaction with Heroic and has a valid reason to do it.

You also did not provide a valid reason providing context. You can both hate and fight each other until you're both blue in the face, but the rules are clear. Had these rules been public at that date shown of your -Rep, you could have also requested a removal of the rep. However the rule is not retroactive.

-Rep removed. @LMP since this happened within the first few days of the rule going public, I will not give you an official warning.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

HeroicXPharaoh (10-19-2018)