Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by advert24 View Post
    yah this doesn't make sense. one of my friends still isn't banned but i was. definitely curious how many streamers are using a private aimbot. i know lots of top pvpers are. how sure are you? like, was it obvious once you looked for it?

i dunno if i want to start a new account, but if streamers are still going strong maybe i'll risk it. lord knows i'm not pvping without one, not with so many other people having it
    I'm 100% sure of it, the recital jumped to another person while he was ADS'n and it went back once he stopped ADS'n.

Yeah, its very hard to compete against botters as they tear you up so quickly.
    Last edited by VampireGamerX; 10-27-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    me and 4 others i know have not been banned. But we decided to stop using it, was to much risk. The best fun I had in d2 actually was just when forsaken dropped the pvp was fair nobody seeemed to be cheating and you could tell the difference in gameplay/skills by miles.

such a shame.
    Last edited by moosenoodles; 10-27-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Thanks

Angry ...

2nd account banned, used 2.0-2.2 (briefly). Stopped using it, but was prob reported a bunch, cause logged in this past weekend and 2nd account was gone, as was my access to bungie. Main acc is fine... but prob done with the game... not worth the time or giving bungie more money for running a double standard, where people are hacking/cheating/ddosing/exploiting but only certain people are being punished. Feels like ingame discrimination.
    Last edited by Foolb69; 10-27-2018 at 10:01 PM.

Thanks
    have used andr3ws and fatdoobie's(all versions of both with no changes to script, running from a drive other than c:\) a pretty good amount because i got to the point where i just didn't care whether i got banned or not anymore in the game. Not banned. havent used it since people started getting banned though because i have been playing other games instead. Got my not forgotten. nothing else to grind for right now lol.

Thanks
    Thanks for all the replies everyone, so it seems like this is the situation: There are a handful of people not banned, but none of you have run the script since the banwave started. Anyone who ran a mouse_event script within the last week is banned?

Only exception is one guy claiming to be still running Andrew's script, but thats like 1 unbanned, 1000+ banned, 10 or so who evaded the banwave but are no longer using the script.

Thanks

Also banned

I was banned 6 days ago. Used your renamed exe (2.3) and all functions. Sometimes turning them on and off but used all of it during pve and pvp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Another information, i wasn't running the exe i launched the .ahk
    You've only seen one of my dances.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by monolithes View Post
    Another information, i wasn't running the exe i launched the .ahk
    You guys gave them everything they need to look for in your instructions.

Don't run the EXE as it gives them the signature to look for in the process list.
    Rename all files.
    Rebind all key mappings.
    Don't run the standard FoV at 105 and Brightness 4 as they can read your settings.
    Randomize click and movement delays.

Thanks
    Would it not be possible to modify your mouse driver to run through the script? Would that not make it undetected when it's locking on ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ph3l0n View Post
    You guys gave them everything they need to look for in your instructions.

Don't run the EXE as it gives them the signature to look for in the process list.
    Rename all files.
    Rebind all key mappings.
    Don't run the standard FoV at 105 and Brightness 4 as they can read your settings.
    Randomize click and movement delays.
    All good ideas except for the FoV and brightness, given that's probably the most common settings for anyone playing the game... aimbot or not. You can't get banned for using common (and proper) in-game settings.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K3ys3r View Post
    All good ideas except for the FoV and brightness, given that's probably the most common settings for anyone playing the game... aimbot or not. You can't get banned for using common (and proper) in-game settings.
    The FOV and Brightness are enough to flag and have someone look at you. Since the values for the FOV and Brightness are what is required, it is really easy to flag based on that. One or the other, not so much, but combined, what is the likelihood that tons of people will have those exact settings? Sure some will be false positives, but it will be easy to wade through though those, especially if you start looking at PVP stats.
    Last edited by ph3l0n; 10-29-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks
    The FOV and Brightness are enough to flag and have someone look at you. Since the values for the FOV and Brightness are what is required, it is really easy to flag based on that. One or the other, not so much, but combined, what is the likelihood that tons of people will have those exact settings? Sure some will be false positives, but it will be easy to wade through though those, especially if you start looking at PVP stats.
    I mean brightness MAYBE, but it's what my account was always at before I went close to an aimbot... and FoV to 105 is the max you can go to see the most stuff on your screen, so probably more than half the PvP player base using it. Anyways was just my 2 cents I really don't think they ever looked at brightness and FoV as a basis to look at account when they could look at mouse movement vs raw input not being the same and be 99% more effective...

Thanks
    Lol they�ll not flag you for these settings. Way too many people run those.

They probably detect mouse and keyboard events like overwatch plus .exe sigs.

If you have a custom mouse driver you�ll be good.

Thanks
    You know a lot could you tell me how im going wrong in making the aimbot work cuz your script works but when i use the hotkeys on his onyl the anti recoil works. can you show me how yours is set up?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910