Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    you might be thinking of another buyer, who's games got locked. POST YOUR SCREENSHOTS RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD, because I have NOTHING to hide. If I post my screenshots, it would show you selling me an account on March 6th, the game I wanted NEVER launched. I asked for a different account, and the credentials were incorrect. I just said 'ok, send it to me later'..... you then went on vacation without fulfilling the service....

I then asked if you could send me a different game. You said that you would give me a discount on a different account, as if I was going to send you more money lol

I got a new account ONE MONTH LATER, which got locked the very next day.

You and PouriArc, your service has SERIOUSLY declined in quality. If you remember, I ended just going with WWE2k22 instead - the game worked for 1 day, and got locked the next day. I just said 'fk it, you tried i guess.'

I dont want a refund. I honestly do not care that much, but I am warning future buyers.

Honestly man, just work on providing a good service. You will make A LOT MORE MONEY, AND A LOT MORE CONNECTIONS by providing a GOOD service that people can support. This thing you are doing right now, you'll see how fast your ship will sink.

Best of Luck man. I hope you make the right choice, and step your quality up.

edit: this is in reference to your seller MrJ on TG
    Last edited by FamousDex; 04-26-2022 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks
    Hi, I want to buy account psn, how can I do that here, I don�t understand, can you help me please?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910