Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Vouching

Did refund extremely fast and was patient with me. Taught me the basics of what a refund service is and was extremely helpful. I will be back to request another refund soon!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeScillet View Post
    +1 Vouch
    Fantastic refunder.
    Almost always online and responds pretty quickly compared to other refunders.
    Definitely doing business again in the future
    Thank you, it is a pleasure to do business with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Walker26 View Post
    Can you do Dyson.ca?
    I have never done it, but I am always willing to try a custom store.

Quote Originally Posted by shigeok View Post
    One of the best if not the best refunder on this site!! He completed me order and was really patient with me unlike other refunders. Would definitely recommend this guy to everyone!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Y-b-r View Post
    Vouching

Did refund extremely fast and was patient with me. Taught me the basics of what a refund service is and was extremely helpful. I will be back to request another refund soon!
    Thank you. A good refunder will refund your order and also educate you. I have a lot of knowledge that you guys do not have and it is a pleasure to share it with you. Some of you just want the refund and some of you want to understand what is going on, if it is risky etc. Do not hesitate to ask me any questions. I remember when I was new too, I had a lot of questions myself. I am super patient and will guide you through the process.

Currently available and working on orders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Thanks
    Did a $900+ order.

Great refunder, great communication and great service. He's always willing to answer any questions and is available almost all the time, he takes his time to explain everything to you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizardbb For This Useful Post:

sdgedzarherhreherhrh (12-19-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardbb View Post
    Did a $900+ order.

Great refunder, great communication and great service. He's always willing to answer any questions and is available almost all the time, he takes his time to explain everything to you.
    Thank you, I really appreciate it. It is a pleasure to do business with you.

Thanks
    What can I say, this guy is simply the best. Explained everything step-by-step and order was refunded in minutes! Would definitely go back for my next refund. AlphaMales is available almost 24/7 no matter what time of day and responds instantly. Get your order in and let him do his magic!

Pleasure to work with. Highly highly recommend!

Thanks
    Great work, best refunder I've worked with yet. Did a Macy's order in just a few days (and it only took that long because the first rep screwed up). Very communicative and helpful. Answered my questions instantly most of the time and was always there and ready to help out when I needed him.

Highly recommend this guy for your refund needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Amazing Refunder, got a $300 order refunded. There were some problems that came up with the order but he was on like 24/7 to answer all my questions and help me with the whole process. OP support is always ready to answer any questions and guide you through any situation.

Credits : @FasCrypt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by CachEmAll View Post
    What can I say, this guy is simply the best. Explained everything step-by-step and order was refunded in minutes! Would definitely go back for my next refund. AlphaMales is available almost 24/7 no matter what time of day and responds instantly. Get your order in and let him do his magic!

Pleasure to work with. Highly highly recommend!
    Thank you, I know being available all the time is the most important thing as refunder so I make sure to always be online for you guys, regardless of what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Xgman View Post
    Great work, best refunder I've worked with yet. Did a Macy's order in just a few days (and it only took that long because the first rep screwed up). Very communicative and helpful. Answered my questions instantly most of the time and was always there and ready to help out when I needed him.

Highly recommend this guy for your refund needs.
    Thank you, it is always a pleasure to answer your questions. I know you guys are left in the dark most of the time, so do not hesitate to ask me any questions regarding anything, I will answer everything with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter View Post
    Amazing Refunder, got a $300 order refunded. There were some problems that came up with the order but he was on like 24/7 to answer all my questions and help me with the whole process. OP support is always ready to answer any questions and guide you through any situation.
    Thank you, it is a pleasure to do business with you.

Quote Originally Posted by TRISTBAL View Post
    I'm about to try to refund a 2k$ apple order with AlphaMales, I will keep you updated on the progress! This is my first refund and so far AlphaMales has answered all my questions instantly and has been very friendly. My item should be delivered on 27th.
    Fingers crossed
    Thank you, let me know if you have more question in the meanwhile. You can always use private message if you need anything.

Currently available and working on orders. For everyone on here, the chat has been down for 2 days in a row now, you guys can reach me by using private message. Some of you have already done that and I answered to everyone. Do not hesitate, I will answer just as fast, I am still online 7 days a week to answer everyone and to provide support, even if the chat is down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Currently available and working on all orders. Keep sending me your orders in private message guys, I answered to everyone there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Currently available and working on all orders.

Thanks
    Added on IM - talking now.

Thanks
    Did my first refund ever and answered all my questions instantly! Huge vouch!

Thanks
    Successfully refunded a $483 Order, just waiting on the refund to hit. Answers all my questions very quickly no matter how stupid they usually are, was a pleasure doing business!

Thanks
    Vouch.

Alpha is awesome. He doesn't act like an elitist like some of the other people I contacted. He answers any question no matter how "dumb" and makes the process smooth and comfortable. I have a few different refunds going on with him, but so far Macy's just sent refund for $1400 (just waiting for it to clear). Again, awesome guy.

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast