Thanks

Selling everything (mules+items) and a mid-late game account

Hey all,

I'm really only interested in someone wanting to buy everything (all the mules or the account, or both for a large discount).
    Offers for individual items will largely be ignored unless they're REALLY good; I just want to get rid of everything.

Mules* and items: $130
    There are quite a bit of valuable items (sets/gear), which you could mess around in, give to guild mates, resell--whatever you want to do.

In addition to that there are a lot of potions.
    If you have a maxing service or want to break into that market, this could be a good starting inventory.
    Just to do a bit of simple arithmetic on life/mana--it seems like the avg number of life needed to max is 19, and for mana 14.5 according to https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/how...-a-stat/3534/4.
    So, with the current 191 L and 164 M in these mules, you could easily max ten characters' life/mana without a problem (you may or may not need more pots for the other stats--I haven't done the math there). With 8/8 maxing services costing roughly ~$10, you can break even and then some with all the extra gear.

Of course, if you wanted to max your own characters without the hassle of grinding, this would be an easy solution to that as well.

*You'll have access to all the mules and you could use them for your own purposes (but just know that they have been set up on disposable emails and I do not remember the security questions/answers)
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

Account**: $130
    This is a mid-late gold star account (I never played the new samurai class so I never got it back to white star).
    It has 18 characters, 20 vaults, and several gift vaults and their contents.

The pet is legendary with 90 heal, 88 mpheal, attack mid ??.
    It was fused correctly, so you will be able to max it if you choose to do so.
    There is another legendary pet of the same family that is 71 mpheal, 64 heal, ?? electric.

14 characters are 8/8; the others are 7/8, 5/8, 3/8, and 1/8.
    There is <100 fame and <20 gold on the account, but if you were to suicide all the characters as they are now, you would have nearly 38k fame.
    The account has never been banned and as far as I know there are no reports.

muledump of the account

**READ BELOW
    So, this account was made using a personal email, so you would not have access to the email itself--I still use it for all my personal stuff.
    I've tried going through the process of getting an email change. However, since the account was made over 5 years ago, I can honestly say that I have no idea what my security question answers are. If you are interested in the account, but you're hung up about this (understandably), I can try my best to convince you on the matter. I can provide screenshots of my email exchange with DECA support, etc.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

Package deal:
    If you buy both the account and the mules off of me, I'll give a 25% discount and drop the total price from $260 to $195.

Lastly, I'm a new trader on MPGH, but I used to do a fair bit of trading while the subreddit was active and before it went to shit.
    I will not go first, and I can pull up my old vouches if it'll help put some of your minds at ease. Just message me if you're interested.

Add me on IM

edit: if anyone is reading this, do you mind letting me know what "Add me on IM" is for? I'm not familiar with it--is this for MMing, verification, or something else? Thanks.
    Last edited by jaecee; 11-21-2018 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks
    Good prices GLWS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 1908 For This Useful Post:

jaecee (11-21-2018)

Thanks
    im interested in both, can I get a screenshot of the characters from muledump?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by analal View Post
    im interested in both, can I get a screenshot of the characters from muledump?
    Hey, the muledump you're looking for is posted in the original post.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jaecee For This Useful Post:

analal (11-22-2018)

Thanks
    Hey I'm interested. Can you contact me to discuss the details?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaecee View Post
    Hey, the muledump you're looking for is posted in the original post.

Add on IM is basically a DM that we can use to discuss, I added you there!

Thanks
    thread bump

Thanks
    im interested on muledump DOPE PRICES TBH add me on im

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscRealm View Post
    im interested on muledump DOPE PRICES TBH add me on im
    Not actually sure how to do that--but if you add me by clicking on the "add me on IM" I can speak to you about it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Interested pls add me back

Thanks

wow i see

i'll keep a heads up if I am interested

Thanks
    daily bump