Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAY89 View Post
    Something doesn't sound right.
    How old are you?
    I don't understand what charges you were getting. is your PayPal in a 300$ debt, or the bank account?
    if its PayPal, change your bank, cancel any credit cards, and leave PayPal. Yeah, they might call you, scare you, but I doubt anything will happen. it's only -40$ that you have
    if it's the bank, how come PayPal managed to charge you and make the bank go negative? it doesn't work like that, did they charge your credit card and then your bank account was in negative for a long time so it all piled up? 100$ per month? what
    Anyways,
    depends on your situation, you can pay the debt in payments, like 3 payments, for example, 100$ per month. get ANY job you can think of and you make wayyyyy more than 100$ per month, no problems. *DO NOT FALL INTO A PAYMENTS PLAN TRAP. JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN PAY IN 24 PAYMENTS (12.5$ per month without interest) DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULD. THEY DEBT WILL BE WAY HIGHER BECAUSE OF THE INTEREST, BEST TO PAY WITH A LITTLE OF PAYMENTS AS POSSIBLE.*

You can tell your parents what happen and let them deal with it, if it's your bank that making the problems, or your credit card company, you can't run. You should pay it asap in any way you have, and get a job asap, even for 1 month working a few hours per day should close the debt.

Don't get too afraid, it's not really that big of debt, especially since it sounds like you are really young and you don't have any expenses, so a few days of work and you are fine. You will be fine.
    I appreciate you for this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zion Williamson View Post
    PayPal keeps emailing me telling me I owe them $3000... I just ignore them. They can't take the money out my bank... so idgaf.
    That's the true story

Thanks
    Call Your Credit Card Company or Bank Immediately After You Realize That You've Been Scammed
    If you've given out your credit card number or bank information to a suspected scammer then you need to tell your financial institution as soon as possible so they can put a hold on your account to prevent further charges against it. Always call them on the number on the back of your card or on your most recent statement. Never call a number in an email as it might be part of a phishing scam.

Thanks
    File a Police Report
    Calling the police after you've been scammed might sound silly but it's not. You were just robbed, weren't you? When you're robbed on the street you contact the police, right? It shouldn't matter how you were robbed. The fact that the criminal used the Internet to steal your money doesn't make it any less of a crime.
    You'll need to file a police report as soon as possible after you've been scammed, especially if money was actually stolen from your account. Your bank and/or credit card company will likely want a copy of the police report as will the major credit agencies.

You probably shouldn't call 9-1-1 for this type of issue, unless the scammer is threatening your life and you are in physical danger. When filing an Internet scam / fraud-related report, you may want to call the non-emergency number for your local police department and ask for the fraud or computer-related crimes division.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruthlessxpp View Post
    So I got scammed and lost -40 dollars and than my paypal is -40 and my bank details was listed on this paypal and i had no money on that bank and I was unaware but I was getting charged NSF charges which is me not paying the money and im in -300 debt. I'm a student no job and need a way to get the money. if you have any ideas please leave them down below. If I cant get it done before the month ends I will be charged another 100 dollars. Please help.

I've tried to se shit but i heard the person say "how long till number is tracked" to a person next to him i think he forgot to mute and the person said 7 mins and i checked call was 6 mins long so i cut the line and never se ever again.
    --

Speak with your bank.

They should have a department who deals with people in fiancial difficulty.

They should have authority to wipe of the NSF charges.

Thanks
    that’s not debt guy

Thanks
    Refund some stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    If you are from USA or have contacts in USA. I may have something for you. Please add me in IM for further details.

Thanks
    Ways to make money these days

Investing:

- Forex
    - Stocks
    - Cryptocurrencies
    - Garage Sale

** If you want to make easy and quick money as possible, I recommend you invest in Forex, with just a little deposit of $1 to $5 you can make money easily overnight, this all depends on the broker though, some broker offers 3000:1 leverage and it also depends on your emotions and strategy. Otherwise, you'll be trading Forex like a gambler if you just go Buy and Sell blindly.
    ** If you want something long-term, you should go for Stocks and Cryptocurrencies but most brokers have a minimum deposit, in your case since you're broke you can't afford the minimum deposit because it ranges from $10,000 to $100,000. This is for stocks, for Cryptocurrencies however you can buy a coin with a low deposit like $5 or $50 and you're ready to go, you just hold it until the coin you bought goes up, earning you money from the movement it makes.
    ** For garage sale, you just sell your stuff that you don't need to use and make easy profits.

I hope this helps a lot man. And good luck to you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KoffeeKat View Post
    Try chargeback, if it was credit card call your bank and tell them you got scammed. Also what were you trying to SE
    Been in the same situation and this was in my case the solution!
    Furthermore, this story sounds a bit scrambled. Don't know of paypal being this predatory with extra charges...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12