I need me sum DMT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Wait fuck joe

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Smoked DMT once. Didn't dissociate or get visuals because I microdosed, but the feeling was very similar to LSD/2-C(x) microdosing. Only lasted a few short minutes. Wish I could have experienced full dissociation.
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Wait fuck joe
    Joe's a beast bro cmon man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    Smoked DMT once. Didn't dissociate or get visuals because I microdosed, but the feeling was very similar to LSD/2-C(x) microdosing. Only lasted a few short minutes. Wish I could have experienced full dissociation.
    I've had one crazy dissociative trip off of some like amphetamine based hallucinogen (DO_). Was an interesting scary eye opening experience. Lowkey glad it happened. Would never do it again. Ego death/dissociation is a very strange feeling.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

I've had one crazy dissociative trip off of some like amphetamine based hallucinogen (DO_). Was an interesting scary eye opening experience. Lowkey glad it happened. Would never do it again. Ego death/dissociation is a very strange feeling.
    I wasn't able to fully dissociate with DOC either, but I was close. I think my previous use of SSRI's, and my long term use of amphetamines, made it harder to correctly dose myself when others were feeling much stronger effects. A Youtuber who studies pharmacology and teaches about harm reduction when using once said in a video something along the lines of "It won't be the trip you're expecting, but it will be the trip you needed"

Fun fact, DOC is the only one of the DOx family not yet made a controlled substance and can still be imported as long as its "Not for human consumption"
    Last edited by PyrexxHero®; 12-22-2018 at 08:02 PM.
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    DMT is a drug I am going to do again. But next time I try it I'm going to freebase it opposed to smoke as I feel I didn't get the full effects and my method wasn't optimal.

When I did DMT I smoked it in a bubbler under some weed. I could already tell it was getting heated up as the inhale was so much harsher than normal. I held it in and my hearing began to ring(Eerily similar to doing duster). I lied back and blew out the smoke. I had my computer playing some rainforest sounds... And it immediately put me in a bad head space. It was like the sounds were looped and paused at the same time. I freaked out a bit and opened my eyes only to freak out more because my vision had never been that fucked. ON ANYTHING. Always thought that the psychedelic kaleidoscope shit you see in the movies was a funny meme, but a kaleidoscope is exactly what I was seeing when I opened my eyes. I sobered up and wanted to finish the rest of what I had... So I did... Only this time half way through inhaling I had a terrible cough and actually puked. Now, I am tripping balls and puking at the same time... Which was not fun. The vomit was like an endless wormhole and I couldn't look at it... Then the only thing I could smell was vomit... So I vomited some more. Said fuck this and went into the other room, while I barely had motor function, to sober up. Took a few minutes and I cleaned up my puke and went to bed.

All in all I really want to break through... Though I held myself back last time due to being in a bad headset and being too scared to let myself go where it was taking me.

This is one of those drugs I cannot fathom why it's illegal. Granted it fucked you up so much WILL leave your body, but it's not as if you will have the motor function to do anything on it. I couldn't even see someone driving on it and it's a VERY VERY short lived high. It's also a molecule that is heavily found in plants in animals... It's actually argued that humans have this molecule in the pineal gland. If this is true; HOW TF CAN A MOLECULE PRODUCED BY OUR OWN BODY BE ILLEGAL?

This drug is so god damn interesting I think everyone should give it a try. Like just think about it. A drug that takes you out of your body and puts you into a whole different realm... Just wow. It's more natural than weed and it pisses me off that first world societies have given this drug such a bad stigma. We as humans have had this in our culture since BCE and since other psychedelics had people jumping out of windows and doing dumb shit, we should ban the most used????

Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    What was your intake method?

I took some foreign psych and was fucked for a while. Had a terrible time and actually stopped my psychedelic use due to the bad trip. Weird how 1 bad trip can do that too me... It's the same as Checker's/Rally's; I ate a Big Buford and got so food sick every time I think about it my brain is like, "Fuck NO'.
    Last edited by Cursed; 12-22-2018 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Threadstarter
    Hi, I'm prettier than you
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    DMT is a drug I am going to do again. But next time I try it I'm going to freebase it opposed to smoke as I feel I didn't get the full effects and my method wasn't optimal.

When I did DMT I smoked it in a bubbler under some weed. I could already tell it was getting heated up as the inhale was so much harsher than normal. I held it in and my hearing began to ring(Eerily similar to doing duster). I lied back and blew out the smoke. I had my computer playing some rainforest sounds... And it immediately put me in a bad head space. It was like the sounds were looped and paused at the same time. I freaked out a bit and opened my eyes only to freak out more because my vision had never been that fucked. ON ANYTHING. Always thought that the psychedelic kaleidoscope shit you see in the movies was a funny meme, but a kaleidoscope is exactly what I was seeing when I opened my eyes. I sobered up and wanted to finish the rest of what I had... So I did... Only this time half way through inhaling I had a terrible cough and actually puked. Now, I am tripping balls and puking at the same time... Which was not fun. The vomit was like an endless wormhole and I couldn't look at it... Then the only thing I could smell was vomit... So I vomited some more. Said fuck this and went into the other room, while I barely had motor function, to sober up. Took a few minutes and I cleaned up my puke and went to bed.

All in all I really want to break through... Though I held myself back last time due to being in a bad headset and being too scared to let myself go where it was taking me.

This is one of those drugs I cannot fathom why it's illegal. Granted it fucked you up so much WILL leave your body, but it's not as if you will have the motor function to do anything on it. I couldn't even see someone driving on it and it's a VERY VERY short lived high. It's also a molecule that is heavily found in plants in animals... It's actually argued that humans have this molecule in the pineal gland. If this is true; HOW TF CAN A MOLECULE PRODUCED BY OUR OWN BODY BE ILLEGAL?

This drug is so god damn interesting I think everyone should give it a try. Like just think about it. A drug that takes you out of your body and puts you into a whole different realm... Just wow. It's more natural than weed and it pisses me off that first world societies have given this drug such a bad stigma. We as humans have had this in our culture since BCE and since other psychedelics had people jumping out of windows and doing dumb shit, we should ban the most used????

What was your intake method?

I took some foreign psych and was fucked for a while. Had a terrible time and actually stopped my psychedelic use due to the bad trip. Weird how 1 bad trip can do that too me... It's the same as Checker's/Rally's; I ate a Big Buford and got so food sick every time I think about it my brain is like, "Fuck NO'.
    Fuck get me some DMT.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post

Yeah after that one experience, I stopped tripping for like MONTHS. Like maybe at minimum half a year to a year. Like during my freshman year of college when I first discovered LSD, I was dropping maybe once a week for like 4 weeks, then I had this incident and basically only do it like once or twice a year now. Very seldom do I have the right opportunity for a good trip. Like it's so much time dedication and being in the right head space.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    I had a mate that didn't want to do DMT because it doesn't last long enough haha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Yeah after that one experience, I stopped tripping for like MONTHS. Like maybe at minimum half a year to a year. Like during my freshman year of college when I first discovered LSD, I was dropping maybe once a week for like 4 weeks, then I had this incident and basically only do it like once or twice a year now. Very seldom do I have the right opportunity for a good trip. Like it's so much time dedication and being in the right head space.
    Yeah I feel you, it’s hard to find time to be in the mood to where you’re head is in the right place. I can’t just take psychedelics on a wim like some ppl