RBot 1.8 - Fixed Login Issue, Major Performance and Stability Improvements, +Scripts

Posts 1–15 of 103 · Page 1 of 7
RBot 1.8 - Fixed Login Issue, Major Performance and Stability Improvements, +Scripts
Hi everyone,

The old thread was getting very messy and people were confused about which files to download to get the bot working, so here is a new one.

I have been working on polishing the bot and improving performance and stability. This update mainly comes as a result of the login issue where the game would hang on 'Authenticating Account' which has now been fixed (there was a change to one of the URLs which gathered information about the current game version in the launcher).

If you want to know how RBot works and see some of it's features, visit the old thread here.

To summarise, this is a fully scriptable bot, making it much more versatile and stable than other bots. It gives the user full control of what the bot is doing and supports many convenient actions. The scripts for the bot are written in C# so, to create bots, you should be familiar with C# or be able to understand and modify/recreate the existing scripts that come with the bot.

I can provide support for creating scripts although I am quite busy at the moment.

 
Video


Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/27...dae2/detection
Jotti: https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/7l9zd7yei4



Hi everyone,

I have fixed the black screen issue; the url that the bot use to pull the game client SWF from doesn't work anymore, so I just changed it.

New Features:
- Packet interceptor (very primitive, buggy, will stop working when bank is loaded). I have not added documentation to this yet as it is not finished. If you can work out how to use it, congratulations
- Help buttons: please use the other options under the 'Help' button in the toolbar to contact me as I am not very active on MPGH.

I have not managed to fix many other bugs in this update but I wanted to fix the black screen issue ASAP.

 
Screenshot




Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/18...23eb/detection
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/4a75024zyk

(could a mod merge this into the original post; thanks)

=== RBot Version 1.9 ===

Changes:
  • Added script repo system - scripts can now be downloaded from a central repository. If you have scripts you would like to share, please tell me on d1sc0r d and I will tell you how to.
  • Added separate script log to avoid clutter.
  • Minor bug fixes.

 
Video


VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...c092/detection
Jotti: https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/hpmh02ehnl



RBot 1.9.1

I missed some files in the last release so scripts could not run. Please download this update (1.9.1) to use the bot.

 
Screenshot


VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...a3d8/detection
Jotti: https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/feju91klsa
rbot1.9-release_mpgh.net.zip9.6 MB · 751 downloads 1/64 malicious
rbot1.9.1-release_mpgh.net.zip12.0 MB · 2,478 downloads 2/61 malicious
rbot1.8-release_mpgh.net.zip9.8 MB · 1,956 downloads 1/58 malicious
Thanks for this bro. Im waiting for the approval. Btw can you teach me on how to fix the authenticating account problem? Just incase you are away/busy.

Haven't been on MPGH in a long time, and it's cool to return to see this.
Looks really nice, and I like the stats menu. I'm sure people will appreciate this!

+ rep
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post

Haven't been on MPGH in a long time, and it's cool to return to see this.
Looks really nice, and I like the stats menu. I'm sure people will appreciate this!

+ rep
Thank you for your kind words!
Am I the only one who are unable to connect to aq(dot)com right now? Is that kind of ban a thing? *Confused*
File approved
hello
Quote Originally Posted by rodit View Post
Hi everyone,

The old thread was getting very messy and people were confused about which files to download to get the bot working, so here is a new one.

I have been working on polishing the bot and improving performance and stability. This update mainly comes as a result of the login issue where the game would hang on 'Authenticating Account' which has now been fixed (there was a change to one of the URLs which gathered information about the current game version in the launcher).

If you want to know how RBot works and see some of it's features, visit the old thread here.

To summarise, this is a fully scriptable bot, making it much more versatile and stable than other bots. It gives the user full control of what the bot is doing and supports many convenient actions. The scripts for the bot are written in C# so, to create bots, you should be familiar with C# or be able to understand and modify/recreate the existing scripts that come with the bot.

I can provide support for creating scripts although I am quite busy at the moment.

 
Video


Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/27...dae2/detectionⓘ
Jotti: https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-GB/fi...job/7l9zd7yei4ⓘ

ehm can u help me understand the bot cuz i never used it before?
Hotkeys
I've been using this Bot for I dunno how many months or weeks now and it's really good. But I'm hoping you'll add hotkeys for each function to make it more easy to use. So far so good. I'm hoping for future updates.
Thanks, glad you like it! What functions would you like hotkeys for? There are already hot keys for starting/stopping the bot and a couple of other things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TeshMC View Post
Any tutorial how use it? :/ I script files but its gives an error
There are example scripts in the 'Scripts' folder. If you want, send me the script you have made (put it on pastebin or just pm me it directly) and I'll have a look at it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaynet View Post
How can i add VHL skills to Void Auras Script? It only auto attacks and is annoying
Open the Skills window (from the menu bar on the main window) and click 'Load' and then open the VoidHighlord.xml file in the 'Skills' folder that came with the bot. Once you've done that, start the script, and it will use the skills for that class.

If you want to do this programatically, you can use this snippet at the beginning of the script: https://pastebin.com/4L3p4k1Y
Quote Originally Posted by rodit View Post
There are example scripts in the 'Scripts' folder. If you want, send me the script you have made (put it on pastebin or just pm me it directly) and I'll have a look at it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Open the Skills window (from the menu bar on the main window) and click 'Load' and then open the VoidHighlord.xml file in the 'Skills' folder that came with the bot. Once you've done that, start the script, and it will use the skills for that class.

If you want to do this programatically, you can use this snippet at the beginning of the script: https://pastebin.com/4L3p4k1Y
Did it https://pastebin.com/Jwphp8YY, but now only uses Highlord's Gaze and dont use last 2 skills?. Sorry to ask a lot of sht i dont know how to fix this
None
[QUOTE=rodit;14131339]Thanks, glad you like it! What functions would you like hotkeys for? There are already hot keys for starting/stopping the bot and a couple of other things.

- - - Updated - - -



There are example scripts in the 'Scripts' folder. If you want, send me the script you have made (put it on pastebin or just pm me it directly) and I'll have a look at it for you.

- - - Updated - - -



I want for Bounty Hunter blade pet, Time is money
Quote Originally Posted by kaynet View Post
Did it https://pastebin.com/Jwphp8YY, but now only uses Highlord's Gaze and dont use last 2 skills?. Sorry to ask a lot of sht i dont know how to fix this
You need to call bot.Skills.StartTimer() after the code I gave you like this:

The Void Highlord skills are set up so it only uses the last two abilities (Unshackle and Armageddon) on repeat as the first ability (Shackle) cancels the third ability's stacks so they should not be used together. Highlord's gaze only gets used when your character is below 65% health (as it heals you) and Unshackle only gets used when your character is above 60% health (as it damages you). These conditions have worked very well for me when using it.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=TeshMC;14131557]
Quote Originally Posted by rodit View Post
Thanks, glad you like it! What functions would you like hotkeys for? There are already hot keys for starting/stopping the bot and a couple of other things.

- - - Updated - - -



There are example scripts in the 'Scripts' folder. If you want, send me the script you have made (put it on pastebin or just pm me it directly) and I'll have a look at it for you.

- - - Updated - - -



I want for Bounty Hunter blade pet, Time is money
I don't really have time to make scripts at the moment and I wouldn't be able to make that bot as I don't have the bounty hunter blade so would not be able to test it.
How can i add VHL skills to Void Auras Script? It only auto attacks and is annoying
How to use
Any tutorial how use it? :/ I script files but its gives an error
Posts 1–15 of 103 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us