AW Exo Zombies Tu 1.22.219 Trainer (Unfinished)

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
AW Exo Zombies TU 1.22.219 Trainer (Unfinished)
Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trainer Title Update 1.22.219

Virus scan
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/686ac1811bffe453c9bec4d013a5340590d51347fd864d7d825db82d35de3629/analysis/1546605585/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/jdy9mhddao

Its unfinished due to being stupid & asking friends in steam chat to join me so i can get health,ammo addresses ect lol

Everything on Host tab works

Everything on Extras tab works

Some (If not all) on the Players 2,4 tab may not work because i added them to the trainer then got vac banned by steam so i couldnt test it.

& Yes all those weapon slots you can use to hold weapons lol.

50366512 - CEL-3 Cauterizer MK 20
18 - Contact Grenades
36 - Trip Mines
22 - Nano Grenades
20 - Drones (Monkeys)

This trainer does also work for Multiplayer online but i dont recommend you use.



Money in AW Zombies is on a pointer that constantly changes so i was forced to make a signature to scan for it but it was inconsistent so i removed it.
I left it in player 2 & 4 because i dont know if after i added the addresses whether they would work because i got vac banned so i couldnt test.

I would have posted pictures being in game but i didnt take any during games before i got banned lol.



This was made from @MisterYs BO3 TU29 solution so thanks to him i bring this trainer to you.


There is a new mod for future COD trainers BO4! Zombies Hit each other LOL Have fun with that 1. I did & yes the zombies actually damage each other. I have never seen this mod before for zombies on console or pc. I found this by mistake in IDA and will be a 98% chance of failing at finding it in other CODs as the default value for this is 0 but it will exist in all cods that have zombies.


I would like to thank the person who has helped me through this as its my 1st trainer i have ever made. The person wishes to remain anonymous so i wont name him/her but him/her know who they are.

Enjoy

EDIT: Just realised Zombies Speed is still in there. This address is like the money one were it constant changes. I sig scanned it but again it was inconsistent so i removed it, I just forgot to remove the button & drop down list. Dont use it or your game may crash!.

@Kevin

To give yourself equipment, Click the Equipment to check it, Then type in the give weapon area the ID number. 20, 22, ect


Sorry i couldnt finish it people. I wanted to lol as it was my first.
@Kevin @Silent. Can you review my attachment when use are free. Thanks
/approved but untested
How does AW zombies look anticheat wise?
Good. I only got vac banned because i mentioned modding AW in the message service on steam. I was debugging the game for over 1 month without problems until the day after i messaged a friend asking them to join for me to get players 2 health address.

- - - Updated - - -

I did aswell but after 10 or so attempts of restarting the game/pc it changes to a different location so it was annoying.
i think ive been able to create an aob scan that can find money in the zombies if that helps
wow nice job man you great
For people who arent sure, this is currently undetected, used it over a week ago, no bans.
Will always be undetected unless players report you via in-game and Activision finally do something about all the reported accounts, Very unlikely though.
I cannot get the equipment changer to work.
Every time i give myself a different equipment it ends the game when i try to use it.
TRAINER
fake
ass where is the link you have two trainers up for release but no links
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us