Thanks

3-letter Steam accounts

I have 2 3-letter Steam logins (not to be confused with the ID in the URL), that I created many, many years ago (I got a new email in 2010 and migrated them then, so they're older than that. Lost access to old email so can't check how old). They are not a word, they are just 3 random letters.

Usernames:
    *jc
    *qv

* = Username

The first account has a Steam community profile, though its empty. The second account doesn't have a Steam community profile. Both don't have any games or anything on them, I want a price check purely on the usernames. If they're worth something I might consider selling them else I will hold on to them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NETProgrammer View Post
    I have 2 3-letter Steam logins (not to be confused with the ID in the URL), that I created many, many years ago (I got a new email in 2010 and migrated them then, so they're older than that. Lost access to old email so can't check how old). They are not a word, they are just 3 random letters.

Usernames:
    *jc
    *qv

* = Username

The first account has a Steam community profile, though its empty. The second account doesn't have a Steam community profile. Both don't have any games or anything on them, I want a price check purely on the usernames. If they're worth something I might consider selling them else I will hold on to them.
    I am likely the only person that will ever be interested in this. I'm interested in the account without a Steam community profile.

- - - Updated - - -

Reply asap if you see this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSippinTeainYoHood View Post
    I am likely the only person that will ever be interested in this. I'm interested in the account without a Steam community profile.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure. If you have Dis cord PM me it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ImSippinTeainYoHood View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I dont have enough posts for PM yet, btw.

Thanks
    lol wtf, you can just rename your profile to anything. even 2 letters. dumbest thread I have ever seen

Thanks

Usernames:
    *jc
    *qv

* = Username

*qv: Can do 50 for the account.

- - - Updated - - -

Usernames:
    *jc
    *qv

* = Username

Look forward to hearing from you asap, let me know if you accept.
    Last edited by NMRIH2; 10-17-2020 at 01:58 PM.