Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by OrgasmicUnicorn View Post
    Oh no, how the hell people dare to tag a guy who's totally-not-a-scammer, he just took about half year delay to proceed withdrawals in the meantime probably using it to multiply this cash via refunds, stop tagging him, he's only a poor website developer who had no idea that people would actually like money back, nooo!
    arun has said he is going to pay me out im just waiting for him to send
    edit : got my money! thanks arun!! finally
    Last edited by Moskva; 01-30-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    haven't gotten around to it, sorry. i'm dealing with 800 things. i paid out cursed/mosvka because they had been waiting a long time, i know a lot of people have but they sold a lot so its easier to resolve them first

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Still waiting for my refund as well......................................

I don't think anyone has come forward and said they received their refund or payout. I know some people might just get their refund and say that's it and never update anyone. I haven't seen a SINGLE person, but MANY people who are still waiting. Maybe we'll get our money in the NEXT and UPCOMING bull run of cryptocurrency.
    No idea what the hell is going on, but anything involving crypto as payments is sketchy at the moment. The consumers are at the forefront of putting our faith and being directed to use this site that was not 100% ready for its usage. It was a great idea, but the execution was poor. It's time that we demand our refunds and get our refunds NOW. I really don't know what the hell is going on, but its one thing after another after another. @arunforce you can't keep dodging us and making different stories. We're all working people and having our money tied up like hostage for almost a year is unacceptable. Get us our money PLEASE!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sinsmarkk For This Useful Post:

lad0s (02-01-2019),onlyspectors (01-31-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsmarkk View Post
    Still waiting for my refund as well......................................

I don't think anyone has come forward and said they received their refund or payout. I know some people might just get their refund and say that's it and never update anyone. I haven't seen a SINGLE person, but MANY people who are still waiting. Maybe we'll get our money in the NEXT and UPCOMING bull run of cryptocurrency.
    No idea what the hell is going on, but anything involving crypto as payments is sketchy at the moment. The consumers are at the forefront of putting our faith and being directed to use this site that was not 100% ready for its usage. It was a great idea, but the execution was poor. It's time that we demand our refunds and get our refunds NOW. I really don't know what the hell is going on, but its one thing after another after another. @arunforce you can't keep dodging us and making different stories. We're all working people and having our money tied up like hostage for almost a year is unacceptable. Get us our money PLEASE!
    100% agree on poor execution. Moskva and cursed can vouch that I did pay them out of my own wallet.

I'll test refunds ASAP, I'm doing some manually while things are still resolving. There's been a couple people constantly contacting me to get their money back and I have the system done for refunding (just not the website).

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

100% agree on poor execution. Moskva and cursed can vouch that I did pay them out of my own wallet.

I'll test refunds ASAP, I'm doing some manually while things are still resolving. There's been a couple people constantly contacting me to get their money back and I have the system done for refunding (just not the website).
    I've been patiently waiting for a cashout link. May i know if i can get it withdrawn manually or what is the threshold you consider enough for manual payouts? Ive sold quite an amount, and i need them asap.

I have a few hundred in there.
    Last edited by Palesantos; 02-06-2019 at 11:15 PM.
    Hi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Palesantos View Post
    I've been patiently waiting for a cashout link. May i know if i can get it withdrawn manually or what is the threshold you consider enough for manual payouts? Ive sold quite an amount, and i need them asap.

I have a few hundred in there.
    PM me .

Thanks
    Every time it seems like we’re going to get payed out something comes up or arunforce goes mia. You can only hope this time the payouts/refunds will come through! Doesn’t even matter that 50% of the btc worth is gone just trying to get something back at this point

Thanks
    At this point do we contact you directly for our refunds? Or wait until website is up and running?

Thanks
    At this point do we contact you directly for our refunds? Or wait until website is up and running?
    ^^^
    i got a couple hundred on npcvend, we've all been patiently waiting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lad0s View Post
    ^^^
    If you got a couple hundred, maybe wait for Arun to quote u then PM him the details.
    Hi

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Palesantos For This Useful Post:

lad0s (02-12-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Any update on the website?

Thanks
    I wonder if our money will be held hostage for 1 year? I’m more than half way there

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Another 2 weeks passed. I am waiting to withdraw my money since last summer..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lad0s View Post
    ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda2013 View Post
    Another 2 weeks passed. I am waiting to withdraw my money since last summer..
    PM me if it's urgent or it's been a while .

Thanks
    My case was taken care of and this thread can stay open or be closed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast