Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My bot seems to always be at underworld. Is this supposed to happen?

Thanks
    The bot is loading the Yulgar shop while being in evilwarnul, isn't this pretty risky? Also for supplies part the bot attacks only escherion and you do no damage unless someone else kills the staff first, I have actually had to changed that entire part to doing the C&B quest for the escherions helm.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wk96 For This Useful Post:

hackster98 (02-14-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wk96 View Post
    The bot is loading the Yulgar shop while being in evilwarnul, isn't this pretty risky?
    No disconnect means no problem.
    Past Name(s):
    ImThrowingMyLifeAway

Thanks
    The bot stops if you have Uni 35, I got it on my first turn in of second quest, so that part of the bot should also be edited

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wk96 For This Useful Post:

hackster98 (02-14-2019)

Thanks
    files approved
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

hackster98 (02-14-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hey great bot so far, however one small issue I'm having is when the bot joins escherion for the helm, and once escherion dies or the staff respawns and the helm isn't obtained, my character continuously attacks escherion and does no damage. If you could please fix that or if anyone knows what to add in, that would be greatly appreciated. I really liked how you added in the extra pet farm, makes reagent farming alot easier!

Thanks
    Please note, I've forgotten to include two pointers for the README in the bots:
    - "1&2" gets you Unidentified 35 and the 4 AFDL pieces, while "3" gets you the grindy stuff for the last quest. "bg" is for players who do not have Nulgath's Birthday Gift.
    - the bot "3" doesn't complete the quest. It farms everything, including getting the max stack of Arashtite Ore. However, it doesn't get you the 5 Essence Potions. This is because I feel like alchemy packet spamming might be risky. So just get the potions yourself at /alchemy and then turn in the quest to get your AFDL.

Part of my reply earlier was cut away by accident. I'll repost it here:

What's up guys, haven't been actively responding due to the little free time I get (in military camp). I checked the forum every few days to note down some of the issues you guys have been facing, so you can be assured I do read the replies. You would have noticed that I've just made an update with new bots.
    Basically:
    - I've already addressed (or tried to address) all issues that previous replies stated.
    - Even though I've mentioned in the main post that I won't be making lots of modifications to cater to people with different farming pets, I've decided to make an exception this time, due to a significant number of people having the new Nulgath's Birthday Gift. Also, Crag & Bamboozle have recently been made non-member, so I suppose more people are using it too. Sooo. I found some free time, sat down for a few hours, and did a major overhaul to my original afdl bot. Am proud to say, I've made versions of the afdl bot exclusive to players with Nulgath's Birthday Gift and Crag & Bamboozle. Despite not having any of these pets myself. Despite not having the time to do rounds after rounds of testing to ensure smoothness. I still tried to make them. So, there might be possible errors or loopholes that I missed. If you spot them, please post them here so I can troubleshoot. If you have both the pets, go ahead and use the afdl(nbg&cnb) to get AFDL in no time! Anyway, let me first address the previous replies:

Quote Originally Posted by bgarb View Post
    I was wondering if you could make a variation using the Craig&Bam. Makes the escherions helm much faster for those of us who have him.
    Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Sheep #3 View Post
    or maybe replace the quest for farming reagants with the birthday pet quest?
    Done!

Quote Originally Posted by bgarb View Post
    Whenever the bot reaches the KingKlunk portion, the bot always gets stuck in the second room, instead of joining Laken's area. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I need to reset the bot everytime it happens.
    I separated this part out and tested many times, but can't find your issue. Your character should hop to cell r15 the moment you join /evilwarnul. It could be because the bot is running too fast for the server to respond. If you think that might be the case, insert a bot delay of 1000ms after "/join evilwarnul" and before "Move to cell r15". Otherwise, you can try running the bot on a less populated server like Yorumi or Twig to see if the problem still persists. Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by hnyuhiv View Post
    You should definitely make a void aura bot for NSoD!
    Too many of them on this forum, if I make it again it will be just end up being similar to those.

Quote Originally Posted by hanzosucks View Post
    My bot seems to always be at underworld. Is this supposed to happen?
    If you realize you've been stuck in any of the locations for quite some time, first check whether your character is still attacking the monster. If it is, that means you just haven't gotten the drop yet, in this case, Essence of Klunk. If it isn't attacking anymore, then check which command the bot is stuck at. I have added a cell-hop in the new bot just to make sure you don't get caught in combat while trying to join the next room. But actually more often than not, it is because the room you're in has glitched, causing your skills to be stuck. You can either change the room number on the bot to something else, or try rejoining the room after a while. Or switch to another server. This is a random server-side glitch that fucks up rooms. Happens when too many people are botting or glitching rooms, I'm not too sure. Nothing much you can do about it. However, if the issue you encounter is none of the above, screenshot the erroneous command and post it here.

The bot is loading the Yulgar shop while being in evilwarnul, isn't this pretty risky?
    That's Klunk's Diamond shop, sells blood cloak too. In case you didn't know. You can check the shop ID for assurance, it is 456.

Also for supplies part the bot attacks only escherion and you do no damage unless someone else kills the staff first, I have actually had to changed that entire part to doing the C&B quest for the escherions helm.
    Included it for farming dark crystal shards, but didn't add it for supplies to spin wheel, not sure why. Fixed it, thanks for pointing it out.

The bot stops if you have Uni 35, I got it on my first turn in of second quest, so that part of the bot should also be edited
    Once again, my bad. Thanks for letting me know. Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by LocoTacBro View Post
    Hey great bot so far, however one small issue I'm having is when the bot joins escherion for the helm, and once escherion dies or the staff respawns and the helm isn't obtained, my character continuously attacks escherion and does no damage. If you could please fix that or if anyone knows what to add in, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Fixed. Keep the pointers flowing in, I appreciate all criticism.

Big thank you to everyone for the positivity and support thus far, if you found the bot useful or appreciate my work, please leave a Thanks on the first post, so that more people will find this and benefit from it.
    Last edited by hackster98; 02-15-2019 at 03:14 AM.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hackster98 For This Useful Post:

bgarb (02-15-2019),LocoTacBro (02-15-2019),wk96 (02-17-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by hackster98 View Post
    Thanks for removing the outdated links @meme, would like to ask for another favor, could you help me to delete the paragraph starting with "Can't believe..." above the " ---updated--- " in the main post, because I actually didn't intend to include this for an update I made few weeks ago. Wish I could have edited it myself so I didn't have to trouble you. Thanks man
    Done, let me know if you need anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    meme is shittiest general mod ever.

dd/mm/yy
    Member | 28/1/16 - ∞
    Premium | 20/3/16 - ∞
    BattleOn Minion | 24/12/17 - 21/7/21
    Minion+ | 4/4/19 - 11/12/20
    Other MMMORPG Minion | 10/11/19 - 21/7/21
    Publicist | 7/2/20 - Unknown
    Minecraft Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21
    General Minion | 10/12/20 - 21/7/21

Moderator | 11/12/20 - 21/7/21
    Princess | 5/1/21 - 30/6/21
    Global Moderator | 21/7/21 - ∞
    Pharaoh | 30/1/22 - ∞
    Trusted Member | 16/3/23 - ∞

13. The Following User Says Thank You to meme For This Useful Post:

hackster98 (02-15-2019)

Thanks
    @meme @Dab best mods ever!

Thanks
    Great bot in terms of farming except i had 10 uni 34 and the nulgath demands work chewed em up and didn't get the other 3 pieces. I currently only have the weapon. Also is the bounty drone pet interchange for nulgath birthday gift or can I only have nulgath birthday gift to use that version of the bot. Cheers

Thanks
    Great bot in terms of farming except i had 10 uni 34 and the nulgath demands work chewed em up and didn't get the other 3 pieces. I currently only have the weapon.
    This sounds like a problem that I have already addressed in an update 2 or 3 weeks ago. Download the latest version from the first post and let me know if the problem still persists. Also, make sure the AFDL pieces aren't in your bank.

Also is the bounty drone pet interchange for nulgath birthday gift or can I only have nulgath birthday gift to use that version of the bot. Cheers
    I've addressed this in the README.txt in the bot. Just change the quest ID from 6697 to 6183 for people with the Bounty Hunter's Drone pet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hey just wanted to update for my first turn in of Nulgath Demands Work. Bot works like a charm and looks like RNGesus was on my side since i got Unidentified 35 on my first turn in
    Once again great bot hackster thanks alot but my character still continutes to attack only escherion after it kills the staff once. Not really that big of issue since it usually goes to rooms with a lot of people but if it happens to join an empty room it all goes downhill. Regardless of that, bot does everything it needs to and more. Thank you!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LocoTacBro For This Useful Post:

hackster98 (02-18-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoTacBro View Post
    Hey just wanted to update for my first turn in of Nulgath Demands Work. Bot works like a charm and looks like RNGesus was on my side since i got Unidentified 35 on my first turn in
    Once again great bot hackster thanks alot but my character still continutes to attack only escherion after it kills the staff once. Not really that big of issue since it usually goes to rooms with a lot of people but if it happens to join an empty room it all goes downhill. Regardless of that, bot does everything it needs to and more. Thank you!
    First off, congratulations, you're one lucky dude. I have never faced the issue myself, because I always kill Escherion before the staff respawns (even when I'm soloing), but now I realized what the real issue is. There is no way I can program the bot to kill the staff if it respawns, once your character starts attacking Escherion. UNLESS I use packets for every single command. Now, that's gonna take some experimenting and playing around with the packet sniffer tool. So while waiting for me to update again, you could do a temporary fix by inserting an "Equip class" command for an AoE class (Blaze Binder, Vampire Lord etc) before the fight and another one to switch back to your soloing class, after you get your Unidentified 19/26/Escherion's Chain.
    Last edited by hackster98; 02-15-2019 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by hackster98 View Post
    First off, congratulations, you're one lucky dude. I have never faced the issue myself, because I always kill Escherion before the staff respawns (even when I'm soloing), but now I realized what the real issue is. There is no way I can program the bot to kill the staff if it respawns, once your character starts attacking Escherion. UNLESS I use packets for every single command. Now, that's gonna take some experimenting and playing around with the packet sniffer tool. So while waiting for me to update again, you could do a temporary fix by inserting an "Equip class" command for an AoE class (Blaze Binder, Vampire Lord etc) before the fight and another one to switch back to your soloing class, after you get your Unidentified 19/26/Escherion's Chain.
    Haha thanks. My jaw literally dropped when I scrolled through my inventory and saw the notorious little guy. As for the fix, I appreciate you attempting to play around with it. I didnt realize that it would be that deep of a workaround, because I thought it would be a simple "If staff alive, kill staff, not other guy." But I guess not. Ill switch around the classes like you suggested, but if you can't find a proper fix for then its really not a big issue, only if the bot somehow joins an empty room, which is unlikely in the more populated servers. Thanks again

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LocoTacBro For This Useful Post:

hackster98 (02-18-2019)

Thanks
    Bot still not picking up other afdl items even though i have the doomblade even with the new one
    Last edited by hanzosucks; 02-17-2019 at 09:02 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast