WTSMultiple League of Legends Accounts NA

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Multiple League of Legends Accounts NA
Initially I was going to only sell my main account and save smurfs in case I wanted to play later, but I decided after playing one more game, I no longer want to play and will be selling all of my accounts. I will sell for reasonable price and all can be bound to your email. Taking offers on all. Accepting paypal only. Add me on IM for more information or other questions. We can also use a middleman if wanted.

Account 1 - 32 champs 7 skins Gold 2 ; Proof: https://imgur.com/a/xLEtAdI

Account 2 - 36 champs 21 skins Gold 1 ; Proof: https://imgur.com/a/WSQ87HY

Account 3 - 25 champs 6 skins Gold 3 ; Proof: https://imgur.com/a/NPStRE1

SOLD - Account 4 - 29 champs 18 skins Gold 1 ; Proof: https://imgur.com/a/MvCMV0R - SOLD

Account 5 - 26 champs 17 skins Silver 1 ; Proof: https://imgur.com/a/0C1OYno

Account 6 - 23 champs 2 skins Gold 3 (plat mmr) ; Proof: https://imgur.com/a/94JpjQT asking price $25

Add me on IM

Vouch Thread : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...6#post14183036
added on im, interested

----

Bought an account and seller was great! Recommend
daily bump ; still selling
Would of bought, but after the scam attempt and Paypal Refusing to refund my money, I sadly can't buy anything, but if I get more cash I will add you through IM asap
gotcha! take your time and don't hesitate to ask me if you have any additional questions
daily bump ; still selling accounts 1, 2, 3, 5, 6
Hello, added you to PM.
daily bump ; still selling accounts 2, 3, 5, 6
daily bump ; still selling accounts 2, 3, 5, 6
Daily bump ; still selling accounts 2, 3, 5, 6
daily bump ; still selling accounts 2, 3, 5, 6
daily bump ; still selling accounts 2, 3, 5, 6
bought an account from storm, ez and fast transaction +vouch for the boy
daily bump ; still selling accounts 2, 3, 5
daily bump ; still selling accounts 2, 3, 5
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?