Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Are Amazon gift cards chargebackable?

Hey, so some people offer Amazon gift cards for my services and I was wondering if they can get them refunded by any way? I know steam wallet codes are not but just want to make sure.

Thanks and have a good day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    stay clear of amazon gcs, they can be carded or reported stolen, then ur account will be banned and the gcs will be cancelled.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Golden For This Useful Post:

Saul.Goodman (01-22-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hmmm, thanks for the warning, I tought they are 100% safe, I mean I am sure that they are not carded. I did not know that you can report it being stolen, that sounds a lot like PP chargeback, I mean you bought and sent a gift card to me, how can you steal a gift.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I got an 100 card, and it took like a day to get it delivered to my email, it was because the amount was big? Would they arrived faster if the amount would be under 100? Maybe under 50?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianEZ View Post
    Hmmm, thanks for the warning, I tought they are 100% safe, I mean I am sure that they are not carded. I did not know that you can report it being stolen, that sounds a lot like PP chargeback, I mean you bought and sent a gift card to me, how can you steal a gift.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I got an 100 card, and it took like a day to get it delivered to my email, it was because the amount was big? Would they arrived faster if the amount would be under 100? Maybe under 50?
    The small amount like the $5 $10 $20 are safe but If someone offer you $500 giftcard that might have been a red flag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Another thing you can do is have them purchase the giftcards directly from Amazon and have them email you the giftcard directly from Amazon's site. At least you know they're being purchased from Amazon and not carded

Thanks
    how is that any different lol? the guy could have used a stolen card to buy it sheesh. Also Amazon GCs are infact refundable. Altough, in 4 years of selling and over 500 cards redeemed, only ONE got rescinded so its gucci

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yeah, as I said, no one from the kids that but Fortnite stats boosting for me do not, probably, even know what carding is so I am sure that is not a problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianEZ View Post
    Yeah, as I said, no one from the kids that but Fortnite stats boosting for me do not, probably, even know what carding is so I am sure that is not a problem.
    If i were you, I would only accept BTC or ETH. Avoid any chances of dealing with carded or cracked payment accounts. It could potentially haunt you back and cause you legal issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I am aware, but as I said, they are mostly 11-14 yr old kids so I am not really worried about it. Also they have no idea what crypto is, so I cant ask them to pay trough that, from what I know, there i no crypto market that its easy to use and that accepts PP. Like you can pay trough PayPal, put your crypto wallet in and boom.

Thanks
    To answer your question about refunds on giftcards yes, It is possible. Someone a while ago was doing a service but was only accepting the giftcards as payment and ended up dipping out with all the money and not going through with the services. I contacted them for a giftcard purchase directly through them and they refunded me the money. Pretty simple to do kind of unsecure if you end up running a service with that as a payment. There are other options for kids if they don't understand how to get crypto or dont have the ability to purchase crypto they can trade other users for it or if they don't feel safe with that there is always services like CryptoVoucher that allow you to pay for a "giftcard" and get crypto.

Thanks
    Stay away from amazon cards bruv, not worth the risk.