Daily bump, ask for a free test today

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Came back from holiday, taking new orders, free trials available

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Daily bump, ask for you free trial today and watch all the newest TV shows and movies

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Daily bump

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Daily update, ask for your free trial today

Thanks
    Added you on IM to get a trial and check it out as I’m tired of another service I use and the high price.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Daily bump, ask for your free trial today

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Daily bump, ask for you free trial today. New movies and tv shows added daily, soon new library of Asian dramas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Daily bump, now I am offering more media than ever, plus for extra $2 per month I am offering offline playback 😊

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Daily bump, ask for a free test today

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

New Info about this service

A lot have changed from the last time I posted here.

I was working a lot to make my service better for all my users, so I decided I am not going to advertise here until everything works as it should

My servers got more powerful, more content than ever before, and now my service is available on even more devices.

Because of that most of the things in my first posts aren't valid anymore, and I already asked mods to allow me to change it.

Until then, here is my new offer:

I am offering Netflix like experience, but with more content, which is available as soon as it gets released.

You can choose between 2 platforms, emby or plex, both are working great, the only difference is which interface you prefer.

You can watch on variety devices such as pc, mobile phones, tablet, xbox, ps4, smart tv, android boxes...

More than 350tb of content is available, we have over 4000 movies, 1100 complete tv shows, 600 anime, 250 cartoons, 100 asian dramas and many many more.

The moment episode gets released, servers automatically download the episode and put it on media servers so they are available for you to watch them. For example you want to watch newest Game of Thrones episode, all the episodes until now were available in less than 30min after they went on air with 1080p high bitrate quality.

All the content is available on the best quality available.

If you see that some movie or tv show which you want to watch isn't available, you can use automatic request system, where you can request any movie or tv show and the server will search for this content and try to make it available for you as soon as possible.

You are going for a trip, and you don't have good internet connection, then you can use our offline playback feature and watch the content offline.

This are some of the main features we offer, but they are many other things, so please contact me either through pm or IM, and I will gladly answer on all of your questions.

The price needed to change because of all the work we put in it and much pricier hardware, so new price is $7.5 per month for 2 simultaneous streams.

Free trial which lasts for 24 hours is available for anyone, and payment is either Bitcoin or PayPal F&F. Only users which account is older than 6 months can pay with PayPal.

If you have any other question, just Add me on IM or send me a pm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    just sent you request on IM . I'm interested in your services

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Bump, ask for your free trial today

Thanks
    PROFESOR'S VOUCH REVIEW
    OVERALL RATING: 10/10. READ MY DETAILED REVIEW BELOW

-Server speed:I'm quite surprised as I'm connected to US VPN while streaming on his server and no buffering were faced. Initial load time is also fast (less than 10 seconds)
    -Subtitles?: I've only checked a few movies/tv shows, and they came with the option to display english subtitle.
    -Content: Movies/Series are up to date, expect the content to be the same/better compared to online movie sites such as gomo,fmovies etc
    -Streaming quality: I think it really depends on your internet speed, but eventho im connected to VPN (i get slower speeds when using VPN), the video quality are still great. No buffering, nice&clear videos, no complaints right?
    -Who should subscribe to this service? Honestly anyone that frequently streams online, Netflix/Online Movie sites. Why? Honestly with the $7.5 price tag per month, its a great deal. No ADS, Great speeds, frequent movie/tv shows update. What more can you ask from a streaming provider?
    -With the features that he explained on his thread, it is definitely one of the best service a streaming provider can provide.
    -OP is also very helpful at helping me set up my PLEX to connect to his server

Still have doubts even after reading my review? That's fine because OP is offering 24hour trial for his new customers.

Good luck to OP with his service, and thank you for the giveaway.

Thanks
    Amazing service! Gonna recommend it to all my friends instead of messing with downloading torrents and unzipping etc'
    Genius ! Now combine some Live TV streaming and you're the king!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast