How to request a Middleman & Official Middleman Signature Design

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
How to request a Middleman & Official Middleman Signature Design
How to request an Official MiddleMan (NO PAYPAL)



1. Make sure you have agreed on the trade details and terms with the other party


2. Contact one of us via PM or MPGH Integrated chat:




[MPGH]niggo: Click Here to open a PM to send to me or here to add me on MPGH Integrated chat to discuss it

 
What niggo will assist with
> Crypto-currency payments (BTC/ETH etc.)


[MPGH]RespectNF: Click Here to open a PM to send to me or here to add me on MPGH Integrated chat to discuss it

 
What RespectNF will assist with
> Crypto-currency payments (BTC/ETH etc.)


[MPGH]Time: Click Here to open a PM to send to me or here to add me on MPGH Integrated chat to discuss it

 
What Time will assist with
> Crypto-currency payments (BTC/ETH etc.)
> RotMG Accounts (Must be on a gmail that is possible to dispose of, come with security answers and the last 3 gold receipts)



[MPGH]HALOS117: Click Here to open a PM to send to me or here to add me on MPGH Integrated chat to discuss it

 
What HALOS117 will assist with
> Crypto-currency payments (BTC/ETH etc.)




3. PM us the below code with the filled in details, or MPGH Integrated chat if you have under 15 posts

Code:
Other member involved:
Value of the trade: 
What is being bought/sold: 
Which cryptocurrency it is: 
If there are any special terms (payment on tracking, delivery etc.):
We will then take it from there, if your trade is an account for a game but is not shown on this thread then enquire personally with any of us


Official Middleman Signature Design




We would appreciate it if you may consider adding this to your signature, or the bottom of your selling thread to help make the marketplace safer.

Code: https://pastebin.com/raw/kN5hgmQb

 
How to add this to your signature
> Go to https://www.mpgh.net/forum/profile.php?do=editsignature
> Copy and paste the above code from the pastebin into the text box
> Save the signature, all set!

Looks really really nice.
yea nice one ma boi <3
Good shit Joe. I may need you shortly for a $350-400 btc transaction
Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
Good shit Joe. I may need you shortly for a $350-400 btc transaction
Sure np my G
that is looking very sick

im looking for a way to get a stealth paypal i can use so i can offer paypal MMing without risking my own account
still some research i gotta do there though so itll prob take 1-2 weeks for sure













































































































@ @niggo @Danny @RespectNF If any of you need stealth paypal, I am willing to fund it. Way too many people getting scammed bc they dont have btc for MM

P.S. but make sure to charge more in case paypal gets limited
Quote Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
@ @niggo @Danny @RespectNF If any of you need stealth paypal, I am willing to fund it. Way too many people getting scammed bc they dont have btc for MM

P.S. but make sure to charge more in case paypal gets limited
Yeah I was actually just planning on buying an account that’s got everything on it already and start to take fees
But don’t yet know if I have a risk of getting limited cause that would suck big time and all people would be fucked
That’s why I have to check some stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post


If you do use it, thank you for exposing this. Any design criticisms are welcome.

You can also add this to the end of your selling threads (I will make a wider one that fits the max width)
Thread looks great. Only criticism i have is not having what payment option you accept/hold & transfer. Maybe a "Only crypto currency" would be perfect on the thread. Other than that no problems at all . mia smoke & perished me
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
Thread looks great. Only criticism i have is not having what payment option you accept/hold & transfer. Maybe a "Only crypto currency" would be perfect on the thread. Other than that no problems at all . mia smoke & perished me
Yeh I'll put an edit request through GM/boombox some time soon that is more descriptive. I'd like to have it stickied in MM hangout but will have to see


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post


Yeah I was actually just planning on buying an account that’s got everything on it already and start to take fees
But don’t yet know if I have a risk of getting limited cause that would suck big time and all people would be fucked
That’s why I have to check some stuff
Being honest the fees you'd have to charge to make up for any big limitations (seeing as when limited you can't refund payments anymore like back couple yrs ago?) would literally be like 10% and I think you'd have to stick to one transaction at a time or a set cap on funds you'd hold at once.
Moved to the correct section & temporarily sticky the thread.
updated it to include the newest MiddleMan Majestic
updated the thread/pastebin with the new design
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?