Hey all,
I have recently taken up the project of hosting an L2J server and am running into a GameGuard issue. I am able to get all the way in game but then get errors 1002, 620, and 660. I have been searching everywhere for GameGuard disables, emulators, .Dlls, etc. but only have found broken links. If anyone has any of these available and working for a Goddess of Destruction Ertheia client I would be very appreciative. I would also love it if someone had an Ertheia client that didn't cause this problem, i.e. GameGuard disabled at the client, because I would like to share my server just with a few friends and a client fix might be easier to help them set up. I am NOT hosting publicly and therefore have no issues disabling the anti-cheat functions that GameGuard provides. I have even tried editing the l2.ini file and host file to see if it makes any difference. With the l2.ini I just got a message that there were corrupted files when I tried to launch. The host file made no difference. Thanks in advance for any help here!

NOTICE: I am NOT looking for responses such as: Go google " ", or find a youtube video on it, or there's lots of post on this online you should have found something, etc. I have done my research. There ARE posts about this. Lots of forum posts with these responses I listed above, and other forum posts with broken links, and many sites and videos online that have broken links. I want some quality assistance in solving this problem because despite all the Googling, I haven't found anything substantial that works.