Hi guys i joined today and i wanna share my goods with you.first of all i wanna introduce my self because i like to work based on honesty. i live in iran and im selling digital products and gaming stuff in iran. i have a digital shop that if you want i can give website address.

I can sell steam or psn gift cards with 77 %
for example if you want 100 usd steam wallet you pay 77 usd via btc or webmoney

I have every amounts that you want. usually work only 1x 50 or 2x 50 or 3x50 1x60 like this or higher amount

replenishment proof:
steam gift card image
replenishment wallet with that card
psn replenishment

I have some rules
1- Activating the products should take time from 15 minutes till 5 or 6 hours maximum after your purchase
2- I should enter to your accounts psn or steam for activating gift cards in them. because of some reason i should redeem them by myself because i have some other provider that giving me these gift cards and i want to sure this codes are working good 100 % that's why i record video .as i said i recording every thing and if you want i will send video to you because of your privacy issues( after the activation process i will send codes that i used in your account to you)

I only accept bitcoin or webmoney

Add me on IM

I can go first for high rep users

** i can do everything that you want till giving you guarantee about safety of your accounts information because i'm looking for long term business and I don't wanna ruin my reputation and etc**

my service giveaway thread : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1427837

Add me on IM

I can answer every questions that you have or i can give every assurances that you want

tos:
-if you had problem with my service at any time like chargeback, i should refund your money or replenish your account again.
-process of replenishment take time 15 minutes till 6 hours you should wait
-you should give me your login account information to replenish
-if this is possible you should turn off your mobile gaurd for steam accounts . if you cant do this you can create steam back up code and giving me some codes instead of.
- Go to the account drop-down at the top right of the page and select Account Details.
- Select the Manage Steam Guard item on the right.
- Select the option to Get Backup Steam Guard Codes.