CA: Classic 2019 Addresses

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
CA: Classic 2019 Addresses
With some recent developments in the REZ Modding section coming back to life due to Valofe being morons... I was wondering if anyone has a fresh list of addresses as I never learned to get them in the past like I should have.

Reason I'm asking is because CShell and engine are not packed direct from Valofe. On to of that, since they aren't packed and they're shipping the Dev Version rather than release, that also means access to the Build 69 Lithtech Jupiter in-game console should be possible to enable and I'd like to find that.

Thanks in advance guys!
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Reason I'm asking is because CShell and engine are not packed direct from Valofe. On to of that, since they aren't packed and they're shipping the Dev Version rather than release
Wtf is this even a real company LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Wtf is this even a real company LOL
They're complete idiots.
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
They're complete idiots.
I sent you a message here in the forum, please answer me.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us