Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

anyone got info about the bs restart game with bnet app bug or error!!! been stuck

been getting this error out of random since the 4th of feb and i reinstalled the app and the game twice deleted registry correctly reinstalled drivers installed windows updates ran game on lowest quality "less impact" network is 1gigabit fiber i portforwarded ect
    i legit am at a loss to know what to do i contacted activision support but they just ask for the basic info dxdiag msinfo32 ect screens and usage while trying to fix the issue still waiting for them to reply if anyone here can help me fix this issue. {not doing any remote connecting to my pc} JUST want info about it or solutions!

Thanks
    you're probably banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RuskiNoble932 View Post
    been getting this error out of random since the 4th of feb and i reinstalled the app and the game twice deleted registry correctly reinstalled drivers installed windows updates ran game on lowest quality "less impact" network is 1gigabit fiber i portforwarded ect
    i legit am at a loss to know what to do i contacted activision support but they just ask for the basic info dxdiag msinfo32 ect screens and usage while trying to fix the issue still waiting for them to reply if anyone here can help me fix this issue. {not doing any remote connecting to my pc} JUST want info about it or solutions!
    Yeah i have the same problem. I used a Unlock All service, and since 2 days i have this problem. No answer from Treyarch yet, but i think its a ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

its a ban

Quote Originally Posted by AndTheBug View Post
    Yeah i have the same problem. I used a Unlock All service, and since 2 days i have this problem. No answer from Treyarch yet, but i think its a ban.
    just got off the line with activision i had the unlock all and full service was fine until before the new update i requested something new and then it happend when he was doing the service but he had to log onto my account so rip
    remote is always better

Thanks
    unfortunate =(