Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    So I put in the amount i'm selling at. For example I do the 174k one and I have to drop it off at 5 locations. I drop them all off and after completing the drops it says complete but I get an error in game of something along the lines of "Could not register funds, something something incorrect amount.". I tried running it a few times with different number of drops and such but still get the same error. Even put in the wrong sell amount with the correct # of drops but I still get the same error. I also noticed that when I did it the first few times the tool was giving me more than 5mil, it was giving me like 23m or something like that and it bugged out each time. I only ever got it to work once with the old "outdated" version of this but since that one time it gave me the same error. Has anyone else experienced this as well? I've sort of given up using this tool due to it's inconsistency on my end.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydan1732 View Post
    So I put in the amount i'm selling at. For example I do the 174k one and I have to drop it off at 5 locations. I drop them all off and after completing the drops it says complete but I get an error in game of something along the lines of "Could not register funds, something something incorrect amount.". I tried running it a few times with different number of drops and such but still get the same error. Even put in the wrong sell amount with the correct # of drops but I still get the same error. I also noticed that when I did it the first few times the tool was giving me more than 5mil, it was giving me like 23m or something like that and it bugged out each time. I only ever got it to work once with the old "outdated" version of this but since that one time it gave me the same error. Has anyone else experienced this as well? I've sort of given up using this tool due to it's inconsistency on my end.
    you sure you're filing the right amount? can you give me the picture of the amount you filing in?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydan1732 View Post
    If you are using v0.4.1 than use v5.1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by 000nine000 View Post
    you sure you're filing the right amount? can you give me the picture of the amount you filing in?
    Yea i'll ss it later today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyBounce View Post
    If you are using v0.4.1 than use v5.1
    Yes i am using v5.1

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FreZiiX View Post
    New Version
    BunkerMoney v5.1
    Now Featuring Pattern Scanning!
    How many times a day can be used without the risk of a ban?

Thanks
    Is it patched? Saw some post in other Forums that they get "Transaction failed" now

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jonas01091 For This Useful Post:

Gergs1234 (06-15-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by jonas01091 View Post
    Is it patched? Saw some post in other Forums that they get "Transaction failed" now
    think so i keep getting that

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for the share.

Thanks
    No problems here ... only do it 1 or 2 times a day.

Maybe run all (STEAM and/or GTA5, but also the hacks) on admin ..worked for me !!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    still working fine? anyone got ban? i didnt get ban from killer stealth money cheat

Thanks
    I put in the "Initial price", then the "Delivery Amount" as 5 mil and I get an error which says "There was an Error during the Procedure"

Can someone help me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by odapxd View Post
    I put in the "Initial price", then the "Delivery Amount" as 5 mil and I get an error which says "There was an Error during the Procedure"

Can someone help me?
    you stupid, delivery amount is how many packages youre delivering, initial price for how much youre selling

Thanks
    where the download for v5.1?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    its the download button
    Fuck Suicide, I'm here to stay

Shitty paster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    working? havent tried yet