Thread: Unban Depressed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Unban Depressed

Hi,

This is UnbanDepressed, formerly Known as Depressed. I have been banned for a "scam" or not providing a refund. I want some calrification as well. But I'm just gonna explain some facts as well.

Here goes nothing:
    Y'all call it a scam but can't prove it and end up making me pay for something he asked for, as I said I already provided the service and he gets banned 1 month later, theres so many flaws in his story and the people end up beleiving him, because he's proabbly a known friend and or lost a lot or has gotten a lot of damage. You see the staff is being biased and its all just part of his "jacky's plan" imo, see how he is not even that upset on losing much. But anyways seems all bs to me. I provided the service and he got it and he comes a month later saying his account got banned, he's just trying to fuck me over. MY TOS LITERALLY SAYS NO REFUNDS.
    AND LITERALLY I ALREADY PROVIDED THE SERVICE, MISTAKE OR NOT, HE RECEIVED THE BITS. Its like MPGH, if you don't follow the TOS then you you are held liable for it, hence a.k.a Rules and Regulations you are supposed to follow and if not you are punished for it. He accepted that if he gets banned then he is held liable for it, that is literally a rule I made for my service I provided. And also He has no proof of it even being the bits, an email he has, which can be photoshopped/taken from online and/or changed using inspect element for an old ban, does not declare that it was the bits. The reason why he got banned was cause of these points:

"Selling or sharing user accounts"
    - Probably saw my thread and found out that you have bought from me. Even thought its not allowed to sell, it counts as commerce-related.

"Reselling Twitch services or features (such as channel Moderator status)"
    - They could have thought this could be a "service" and saw that I sold it and found out that you were buying from me. Hence being commerce-related

Explanation:
    I beleive that this was the cause becuase, they take bans seriously and in order for them to ban him they must have gone thorough an investigation and it was quite easy to find his profile on MPGH: https://prntscr.com/mtrthd
    I searched up his old name and found out that, and with that they can check profiles and proably see that he has bought from me, and know since he opened a scam report he literally said bye bye to his account fully, can't ever be regained because he publically post his twitch profile.

So I am just saying that this could be the cause, there is motive here as well, Jacky couldn't find other than me to blame, got a loss cause of this and now blames me.

Username Changes: https://twitch-tools.rootonline.de/u...p?q=feelsalive

And found out that he is lying and no one will beleive him from Twitch's side, just found a place where it literally saves people stream logs, followers etc.
    Since the last 365 Days, he has gained:
    Followers gained:4
    Views gained:312
    Average viewers:2
    Peak viewers:5 (pffft, lmfaooooooooooooooooo, like twitch obvs beleive that he got like around 3k in revenue.)
    Stream time:5 hrs (Jacky - "I stream everyday and i hab alot ov viewers)

Link To all this info: https://sullygnome.com/channel/fxxlalivx/365
    Shows statisitcs etc everything, a glimpse of it/image: https://prntscr.com/mtsm6v
    Stream Time/Dates: https://prntscr.com/mtsn94

Check this site as well. https://socialblade.com/twitch/user/fxxlalivx lol has a D+ Rating on this site.

Yeah so after seeing that I really think that Twitch would have banned him anyways, nobody would think that someone who has MAX 5 live viewers and around 300 views would EVER get 300k bits aka ~3k$ in revenue. He keeps blaming me and bs around that its the bits, he had the could have ATLEAST purchase a lower amount.

I have also done a 50k bit deal, and guess what NO BAN, he succesfull earned his $$$ and guess what HE ACTUALLY WAS POPULAR. But anyways he had bought before Jacky has so like it only takes around 45 days to redeem the $$$. Like who in the right mind would even think he could have pulled a 300k bits and keep going, no shit twitch would have banned this retard, he could have bought viewers, subs, etc TO ALEAST MAKE IT LOOK REAL.

Anyways see for your self. But I am saying that the ban is literally on him.

Will be digging for more ways that he got banned for and other crap/proof.

Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Dave84311

2. The Following User Says Thank You to unbandepressed For This Useful Post:

Dragzon (03-05-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by unbandepressed View Post
    And also He has no proof of it even being the bits, an email he has, which can be photoshopped/taken from online and/or changed using inspect element for an old ban, does not declare that it was the bits.
    @Jacky please forward the email to my provided email I sent on MPGH Chat, I'll verify that.

The reason why he got banned was cause of these points:
    Could you provide a reference to where you determined these were the reasoning for the ban.

Yeah so after seeing that I really think that Twitch would have banned him anyways, nobody would think that someone who has MAX 5 live viewers and around 300 views would EVER get 300k bits aka ~3k$ in revenue. He keeps blaming me and bs around that its the bits, he had the could have ATLEAST purchase a lower amount.
    Obviously it was silly that Jacky bought so many bits with such an inactive account, however your thread states bits are 100% safe and quality, which really isn't possible with bits that are most likely illegally gained or however you get them.

Your thread states in one part about bits being 100% safe and quality, and then in the TOS about there being potential to be banned, so your TOS are invalid as you false advertised.

Overall I still believe the 50/50 liability split is the correct decision, you violated the dripfeed agreement, and Jacky has no solid proof reasoning of the ban (which Twitch most likely wont provide). However we should have verified that ban email which I will do before any refund etc happens.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    I'll explain how i managed to cope more than 30-50k with such "low" popular account because it seems like you're new to this and I ain't hating. Also for anyone who keeps IM on how to did i did it and I'm not going to sell an ebook about it

Usually after you pass affiliate, you have more freedom because not only partner is permanent even if you disable your account OR not stream or not get the mandatory 100$ like the affiliates. Partners are like the higher class of twitch. Out of like +1million members of twitch. Only 25k are partnered. You have more much benefits and freedom so yes it was really easy for me to get 30-50k . I made sure it was legit, by NOT sending 1k in a single day. You should already been banned for lying on report because you didn't donate till it was 1k. You donated 1k in a single shot aka the donate bit function. why big streamers like shroud or ninja don't get banned because they received the 1k bits like me ? Because I may be a partner but I'm still vulnerable because my streams are not daily basis. I only do it when i order bits. Plus your "bits" are ,hopefully, farmed by ads because that's how i did it. If I got banned it was either because your supplier has cracked the account with high bits and once you donated to me. The original owner has reported twitch of his missing bits. Twitch will then go into an investigation because they have a special division for partners. When i wasnt banned due to your mistake, i was able to reach twitch by their dedicated partner emails and they would do anything I ask for. If i was an affiliated , i would probably lose my account sooner because there's a lot of affiliates. Think the affiliates as the commoners and the partners the nobles.

If i was an affiliate, i would probably not get 30-50k easy as partners, i would only do like 15k max and on daily basis streams. Also I only started with you because my main supplier went back to school and he's from Australia.

As for why I'm blaming you, it's pretty easy. Your "friend" does tier 3 subs and I said I will reconsider. So no I didn't buy subs from anyone, the subs i received are my friends who bought them with real money that they owed me, friends as in real life people. I also didn't buy followers or viewbots because you have seen those stats.

If i would say ****** or hitler did nothing wrong. I would only get a warning because it would be the first I did it and i wouldn't get banned permanently. Why would i steal people's data if I'm not chinese ? I aint got the nees to use e informations anyway

The most I have received in a single day and not get banned was 565$ cad which is about 480$ usd

Also I never told my supplier to donate for me, i did it myself on a laptop

Let's say in another dimension you did what I told you

Would I open a scam report ? No, MM team would roast my ass to the hell and I would be embarrassed to make such claims. i take the L because if you did what I told you and I STILL get banned. MM team would be on your side if you did what I told you but this time, you didn't.
    Last edited by Jacky; 03-06-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

@Jacky please forward the email to my provided email I sent on MPGH Chat, I'll verify that.

Could you provide a reference to where you determined these were the reasoning for the ban.

Obviously it was silly that Jacky bought so many bits with such an inactive account, however your thread states bits are 100% safe and quality, which really isn't possible with bits that are most likely illegally gained or however you get them.

Your thread states in one part about bits being 100% safe and quality, and then in the TOS about there being potential to be banned, so your TOS are invalid as you false advertised.

Overall I still believe the 50/50 liability split is the correct decision, you violated the dripfeed agreement, and Jacky has no solid proof reasoning of the ban (which Twitch most likely wont provide). However we should have verified that ban email which I will do before any refund etc happens.
    https://www.twitch.tv/p/legal/community-guidelines/ Just press Ctrl+f and search "spam" you will get it to it asap.

And yes they are safe, that's if the user does not fuck up. It is safe when sent, after that it depends on the user etc.

And no 50/50 is bs, I completed the trade by sending all the required bits he needed.
    Last edited by unbandepressed; 03-06-2019 at 02:55 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to unbandepressed For This Useful Post:

Jacky (03-06-2019)

Thanks
    https://www.twitch.tv/p/legal/community-guidelines/ Just press Ctrl+f and search "spam" you will get it to it asap.

And yes they are safe, that's if the user does not fuck up. It is safe when sent, after that it depends on the user etc.

And no 50/50 is bs, I completed the trade by sending all the required bits he needed. And no, I did not entirely violated the dripfeed, I send a bit more than 9k but under 15k.
    500/50 my g

Didn't you want equality

You already did 200$ so 400$ more

Thanks
    Let's say in another dimension you did what I told you

Would I open a scam report ? No, MM team would roast my ass to the hell and I would be embarrassed to make such claims. i take the L because if you did what I told you and I STILL get banned. MM team would be on your side if you did what I told you but this time, you didn't.
    You still would have opened it, saying that its the bits fault, but ur dum and a big ass cunt.
    If i would say ****** or hitler did nothing wrong. I would only get a warning because it would be the first I did it and i wouldn't get banned permanently.
    Explain please....?
    So I should have got a warning not a ban. Dumbass

As for why I'm blaming you, it's pretty easy. Your "friend" does tier 3 subs and I said I will reconsider. So no I didn't buy subs from anyone, the subs i received are my friends who bought them with real money that they owed me, friends as in real life people. I also didn't buy followers or viewbots because you have seen those stats.
    Yeah doesn't mean thats where I get it from, Me and him were gonna partner up dumb bum to sell it together, and I would have gave him credit/tell people that I am not providing it and that he is. And lmfao people owing you money, that it proabbaly the shittiest plan I have seen, since when does a cocksucker have firends. Exaclty why you have got banned as well, your channel does not look legit enough.

I'll explain how i managed to cope more than 30-50k with such "low" popular account because it seems like you're new to this and I ain't hating. Also for anyone who keeps IM on how to did i did it and I'm not going to sell an ebook about it
    Lmfao, Twitch takes note on how you stream, get followers, and subs you get, and especially when they do an investigation on your account. They are gonna get the SMALLEST BIT OF DETAIL TO BAN YA.

Usually after you pass affiliate, you have more freedom because not only partner is permanent even if you disable your account OR not stream or not get the mandatory 100$ like the affiliates. Partners are like the higher class of twitch. Out of like +1million members of twitch. Only 25k are partnered. You have more much benefits and freedom so yes it was really easy for me to get 30-50k . I made sure it was legit, by NOT sending 1k in a single day. You should already been banned for lying on report because you didn't donate till it was 1k. You donated 1k in a single shot aka the donate bit function. why big streamers like shroud or ninja don't get banned because they received the 1k bits like me ? Because I may be a partner but I'm still vulnerable because my streams are not daily basis. I only do it when i order bits. Plus your "bits" are ,hopefully, farmed by ads because that's how i did it. If I got banned it was either because your supplier has cracked the account with high bits and once you donated to me. The original owner has reported twitch of his missing bits. Twitch will then go into an investigation because they have a special division for partners. When i wasnt banned due to your mistake, i was able to reach twitch by their dedicated partner emails and they would do anything I ask for. If i was an affiliated , i would probably lose my account sooner because there's a lot of affiliates. Think the affiliates as the commoners and the partners the nobles.
    Yeah, explain how your other provider is ALOT safer than mines, you don't know how I get them and you don't know how he gets them. I have already dealt with over 250+ customers I don't need you telling me to do shit or if its "safe" or not, if you didn't think it was safe, you wouldn't have come, my vouches literally say how legit they are and guess what they NEVER received a ban. The first post literally explains why you got banned.

You have more much benefits and freedom so yes it was really easy for me to get 30-50k .
    Yeah you get fucked harder for getting partnership, they do more thorough investigations etc. AND THEY DO WATCH YOU, much more than an affiliate would. Don;t think they are dumb.

why big streamers like shroud or ninja don't get banned because they received the 1k bits like me ?
    They receive WAY more than what you could in a year, Ninja has recived atleast 500,000 in donations, hes not some shitty ofside streamer that doesnt care about his twitch, adn twitch dontr need pity streamers like you, your channel is so small, you literally need to be online/streaming atleast. You had like 5 hours since what, they LAST 365 DAYS aka 1 YEAR.

If i was an affiliate, i would probably not get 30-50k easy as partners, i would only do like 15k max and on daily basis streams. Also I only started with you because my main supplier went back to school and he's from Australia.
    idc, excuses on excues, stop choking on your own dick. If you really tusted him then buy from him, I never asked you to puchase from me

And PFFFFFT you didin't loose 1.7k, you had made some $ from before, what is your net-profit bud? Don't make shitty threads about you loosing money you attention whore.
    And stop talking about the bits, talk about the first post stupid retard

Thanks
    Ok let's say in the other dimension i opened a case but you did what I told you. Wouldn't a middlemen like joe Would say "yah it's your fault jacky, depressed did what you asked so no refund" middlemen are not supposed to be always on the buyer's side. They have to be neutral.

Saying racist stuffs have 3 strikes. 2 warnings and last one is a ban.

Also if you're talking about my cocksucker times. I did plenty friends that I still talk to this day
    Like luverdark joker syurito or lily. Just to tell I advise you to act to be more civilized because i have received messages about how stupid you are.

If you say that then how did I profit off 30-50k

They may never received a ban because you didn't send them 1k$ in a single day

I got fucked so hard i managed to get 30-50k

They watch me but they must be blind to let me have 30-50k

Once again , i can't always ask my supplier to do for me as he has school and we have different time zone. I would always have to stay awake at 3 am to talk to him

You still haven't refund me so i lost 1.7k

1.2k your bits and 500$ the account
    Last edited by Jacky; 03-06-2019 at 03:47 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jacky For This Useful Post:

Liquify (03-06-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @ @Depressed @Jacky A lot of what you're saying is repeated information, or simply taking shots at each other which doesn't help progress the dispute.

I've checked the emails which are legit and dated correctly.

Overall I am still confident in the 50/50 liability. We still do not have exact specific proof of the ban reasoning (which you most likely cannot get), and you violated the trade agreement which potentially caused the ban and loss of bits. If there is no NEW information then until the $600 is refunded you will be banned.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

Jacky (03-06-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    After reading @Dave84311 and @arunforce 's comments on the main scam report I acknowledge my mistake in judgement.

A trade agreement was made, @Jacky held up their side and @unbandepressed failed his side most likely leading to the ban. Due to the failure on Depressed's side he is 100% liable to the value of the bits sold.

To be unbanned you must refund @Jacky $1,200. Apologies for the mistake.
    Last edited by Danny; 03-07-2019 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Mentioned wrong depressed

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

Jacky (03-07-2019)

Thanks
    After reading @Dave84311 and @arunforce 's comments on the main scam report I acknowledge my mistake in judgement.

A trade agreement was made, @Jacky held up their side and @unbandepressed failed his side most likely leading to the ban. Due to the failure on Depressed's side he is 100% liable to the value of the bits sold.

To be unbanned you must refund @Jacky $1,200. Apologies for the mistake.
    Wdym he held up to his side? What has he done?

We literally don't know what the cause of the ban is, there is many possible explanations, my explanations is the most sensible. And again what @arunforce said, I didn't have stock at that moment, I had to get more, hence why I sent a bit more than 9900 bits for the days I missed, max i sent was around 19900 bits. Jacky was alright with that at that point he never had any issues, if he contacted me before than it could be reasonable but he never did, because he didn't care, the image that I sent to him was the leader board, it adds the total I sent, I sent all that within a WEEK. Also why do yall keep ignoring the part in my TOS, even if the thread design says 100% safe(which is safe, not saying that it isn't) , its the TOS that matters, he accepted it, the trade agreement comes after, if you can say that I agreed to his terms that means he agreed to my terms, @arunforce @Dave84311 , my TOS says that if he gets banned i am not liable for it. Like I have been saying that forever, he accepts my agreement and I accepts his. And as I sadi I completed the trade, no scammed were even performed.

And @Jacky my service is not to give my accounts, I said that many times, if you want accounts I AM NOT YOUR SELLER.

Thanks
    max i sent was around 19900 bits.

but if you say that then why did i point you donated 1k then

[01/12/2019] Jacky: i have 87788 bits rn , i should have 112258 by now
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: you have $877?
    [01/12/2019] Jacky: on twitch yes
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: ph
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: lol
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: oh*
    [01/12/2019] Jacky: im not scamming you , money should be ready by monday
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: https://prntscr.com/m6fyz0
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: sent
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: well i dont want to be scammed
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: so :P
    [01/12/2019] Jacky: lol......
    [01/12/2019] Jacky: omfg
    [01/12/2019] Jacky: you were supposed to send 112258-87788
    [01/12/2019] Jacky: not 112258

why are you lying my guy

also gonna add this if you say i edited it
    Last edited by Jacky; 03-07-2019 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    max i sent was around 19900 bits
    see above comment, you sent 112,258 at once.

Also why do yall keep ignoring the part in my TOS
    TOS go out the window when you violate trade agreements.

The decision is final, you must refund the full $1,200 otherwise you will remain banned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
    but if you say that then why did i point you donated 1k then

[01/12/2019] Jacky: i have 87788 bits rn , i should have 112258 by now
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: you have $877?
    [01/12/2019] Jacky: on twitch yes
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: ph
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: lol
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: oh*
    [01/12/2019] Jacky: im not scamming you , money should be ready by monday
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: https://prntscr.com/m6fyz0
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: sent
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: well i dont want to be scammed
    [01/12/2019] Depressed: so :P
    [01/12/2019] Jacky: lol......
    [01/12/2019] Jacky: omfg
    [01/12/2019] Jacky: you were supposed to send 112258-87788
    [01/12/2019] Jacky: not 112258

why are you lying my guy

also gonna add this if you say i edited it
    bruh, you dum nigga, that was with the accounts i had = total i sent

- - - Updated - - -

see above comment, you sent 112,258 at once.

TOS go out the window when you violate trade agreements.

The decision is final, you must refund the full $1,200 otherwise you will remain banned.
    No its the opposite, trade agreements go out the windows lol, what comes first, he buying it or we agreeing after how much I send daily?

First TOS comes first = overall rules and then trade agreement which is how we do it.

- - - Updated - - -

And again
    Who in the twitch team would beleive that:
    Peak viewers:5
    Stream time:5 hours
    this would earn atleast 3k in revenue
    and @Jacky if your account is so low-profile why tf are you getting banned for such a donation?

- - - Updated - - -

Acc, wait let me contact twitch my self

Thanks
    bruh, you dum nigga, that was with the accounts i had = total i sent

- - - Updated - - -

No its the opposite, trade agreements go out the windows lol, what comes first, he buying it or we agreeing after how much I send daily?

First TOS comes first = overall rules and then trade agreement which is how we do it.

- - - Updated - - -

And again
    Who in the twitch team would beleive that:
    Peak viewers:5
    Stream time:5 hours
    this would earn atleast 3k in revenue
    and @Jacky if your account is so low-profile why tf are you getting banned for such a donation?

- - - Updated - - -

Acc, wait let me contact twitch my self
    nigga it's all up here , i don't see why you have to be in denial

also you deleted the picture

i was there with you , you talk like i wasn't there, you sent it all in 1 account
    Last edited by Jacky; 03-07-2019 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks
    @Jacky https://twitch.tv/contact is your way to go to contact twitch

- - - Updated - - -

and read what i said after

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast