How to unban in BF3 zlo 2019
Hii everyone,
I'm not a hacker but one day in bf3 I found someone hacking and nobody taking action against him so I search online about hacks.
I'm didn't know that something called detected hacks so I didn't realize that one step get me ban. I lost my account which was at rank 95 and now I'm not able to play.
I learned(not to hack again) from my ban but I have only one PC and I really want to play bf3 again so any one know how to unban a PC in 2019.
I tried all old ways but they are not working.
I'm using BF3 by ZLO so please help me.
Thank you.
I'm not a hacker but one day in bf3 I found someone hacking and nobody taking action against him so I search online about hacks.
I'm didn't know that something called detected hacks so I didn't realize that one step get me ban. I lost my account which was at rank 95 and now I'm not able to play.
I learned(not to hack again) from my ban but I have only one PC and I really want to play bf3 again so any one know how to unban a PC in 2019.
I tried all old ways but they are not working.
I'm using BF3 by ZLO so please help me.
Thank you.


