Thanks

Which is the best EDB to PST Converter software?

There are many tool available in market which can convert EDB to PST but i'm here to recommend you to try this tool which i have been using for very long time and its work nice. Firstly i used its trial version and its work easily then i go for full version of this software which gave me full efficiency of work, this tool is specially made for convert fastly and instantly edb to pst in just few mouse click. All users both technical and non technical users can easily use this tool without any technical skill because basic computer knowledge is enough for this tool. it is basically user friendly tool with advanse features. This Utility basically provides merger of Exchange server mailboxes. It extracts data from mailboxes on one Exchange server and then merges it into mailboxes on another Exchange Server. It also performs the task of copying data from a source Exchange server file (EDB) into a PST file (MS Outlook archive file) and then merge the data in the PST file into mailboxes on the destination server. This ability to merge data among Exchange server mailboxes makes it a competent tool to consider for recovering from disasters like corruption.. You can choose multiple formats to convert EDB File Data like as: – PST/ EML / MSG and other. Users can transfer emails from Exchange Mailboxes with all elements like as: -properties/ journal/ calendar/ attachment/ appointment etc.

Click here to know more:- https://www.pcrecoveryutility.com/edb...converter.html

Thanks
    Use this Software Regain EDB to PST Converter and easily convert EDB file to PST file.

You can also try this Software free trial version from here: https://www.regainsoftware.com/edb-t...converter.html

Thanks
    For recovering corrupted/damaged EDB files and export them into PST format, you can go with Bitdataconversion EDB to PST Converter software. This tool has the number of features which help users to repair and export EDB data. It also supports to export EDB to PST, Live Exchange Server and Office 365 and other save selected recovered email items into multiple email format such as .eml, .msg, .html. It provides the free trial version of this tool which helps you can migrate first 25 items per folder.

Get more details, visit:- https://www.bitdataconversion.com/edb...converter.html

Thanks
    Just try Stella EDB to PST software that gives you answer how to recover corrupt EDB file from exchange server after that also allows to convert EDB file to MS outlook with multiple format like as:- EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, DOC etc and also support both live exchange server and office 365.
    Let’s know some easy step how i can easily convert edb file data into pst
    :- Download Stella EDB to PST software
    Step 1 — Go To google.
    Step 2 — Search https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/

Step 3 — Click on Stella Product list and click on Exchange EDB Recovery, Exchange Server Recover and Email Conversion
    Step 4 — Click on Free Download version
    Step 5 — Clicks on software and Run as administrator
    Step 6 — I accept the agreement and Next click
    Step 7 — Click Create a Desktop shortcut And Next click
    Step 8— Click on Install Botton
    Step 9— Click on Finish Button
    Step 10 — Finish.
    More Information visit here:- Exchange server Recovery software
    Last edited by sonhary199; 08-03-2019 at 01:18 AM.

Thanks

Best EDB to PST Converter

There are several tools available in the market for EDB to PST Conversion. The one tool which stand above all the utilities is Stellar Converter for EDB. This professional tool is bundled with advance features which allows you to convert your large multiple EDB files to PST, PDG,HTML and other supportable formats. Additionally it has the remarking feature to export the files directly export to Office 365 or Live Exchange.

The conversion is associated with simple step which is as follow :

1. Download the Stellar Converter for EDB
    2. Select the option from where you want to extract the file i.e Offline EDB or Hosted Exchange
    3. Now Browse the file from location You can click on �Find� to automatically search the .edb file
    4. Click Next
    5. The preview of scan file can be checked at this Step. Now Click on � Save as� button from top menu .
    6. Now save the converted file in format like PST,PDF,OFFICE 365,HTML.
    7. Click Export to PST if you want to save the file in Window Outlook format.
    8. Next Select the Destination path to save the converted files.