Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    cause i eat too much and cant stop

Thanks
    People are fat because of their habits, easy as that.

Thanks
    I'm not fat, but kinda chubbe atm. I love Ice cream and I spend way too much time in front of the computer..

Thanks
    Actually fat doesnt retain heat and worse of worse it gets cold faster

Thanks
    because I'v lost control of my life xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    women love my belly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I don't even know why i'm fat anymore, even tho i did my best to lose weight and i don't eat that much (like only twice per days if not less), i just wish it's was easier to change.. hopefully my boyfriend doesn't mind lmao
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dės Idioten :^)

Thanks
    Because I keep neglecting my workouts and diet. But I'm hoping to change that when I get some different roommates.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Excess Abdominal Fat is Not Only Ugly, but Extremely Dangerous to Your Health - This is More Than a Vanity Issue!

The difference between subcutaneous fat and the more deadly "visceral fat"... Plus the simple steps to REMOVE this fat permanently.

Did you know that the vast majority of people in this day and age have excess abdominal fat? It's true -- as much as 70% of the population in some "westernized" countries such as the US and Australia are now considered either overweight or obese. The first thing that most people think of is that their extra abdominal fat is simply ugly, is covering up their abs from being visible, and makes them self conscious about showing off their body.

However, what most people don't realize is that excess abdominal fat in particular, is not only ugly, but is also a dangerous risk factor to your health. Scientific research has clearly determined that although it is unhealthy in general to have excess body fat throughout your body, it is also particularly dangerous to have excess abdominal fat.

There are two types of fat that you have in your abdominal area.
    When i went to play nationals in tennis, i was like freaking slim. people asked me what I did to my body as I didnt look weak, but strong and lean and fit. I had a REALLY HIGH exercise schedule. Once I finished my high school finals and started with college, all that stress and anxiety build up. I used to cry randomly because I was trying to get in the best college and the branch I wanted. I still have so many people who have always had high expectations from me. That is the part which I love and can handle. But due to this, my eating habits changed a little. I got very low vitamin D levels, this caused my thyroid (if anyone knows about it) to grow. NOW LET IT BE CLEAR, I AM IN NO WAY OBESE. I JUST GAINED A LITTLE WEIGHT AND GOT SLIGHTLY CHUBBY. But for a guy whom people used to wow over, I am trying to lose it again. As in my family, its a real sin to be of high weight. I lost five kgs last month in 10 or so days. Trying to make it 10, then 15, then 20. I should be fine and lean again by that time..

Main problems i am facing- I need to manage my food. But most of the ideas and apps and calorie meters are for "western" foods, its hard for me to calculate.

Any ideas would be helpful. @hector would know how shit college mess food is and how eating out messes you up.

PS- planning to post my whole "getting back in form" thing once I get there with all information and things I did to help people out. !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about my fat, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated 70% of my class in the Body Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Fatsa, and I have over 300 confirmed pounds. I am trained in gorilla and I'm the top fatass in the entire US fat forces. You are nothing to me but just another meal. I will remove you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this abdomen, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with eating that shit over the Internet? Think again, fatty. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of obese spies across the USA and Australia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the science, maggot. The science that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your abdominal fat. You're fucking fat, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can eat you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands... Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed comfat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Obese Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable fat off the face of the abdomen, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking rolls. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Any ideas would be helpful. @hector would know how shit college mess food is and how eating out messes you up.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1405508

Losing 5kg in 10 days is unhealthy, a good weight to lose is 1kg a week. Losing weight is very simple, calories in calories out. Use the thing I linked and stick to it and you cannot fail.

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]HALOS117 (04-22-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1405508

Losing 5kg in 10 days is unhealthy, a good weight to lose is 1kg a week. Losing weight is very simple, calories in calories out. Use the thing I linked and stick to it and you cannot fail.
    will do . I lost five due to me having higher levels of thyroid. i did exercise and started playing tennis. stopped outside food and sugar. ate all three times a day at home. maybe thats why. will check it out again and will let you knowwww

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I'm not fat, I'm just eating well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    People love to blame their fat on their metabolism.

Thanks
    Basically eating too much and no sports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast