Arrow[Grimoire3.8] Void Highlord v2.3 Bot

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Grimoire3.8] Void Highlord v2.3 Bot
VHL 2.3
Uni 13 index/label also farms non-mem Voucher of Nulgath, doesn't use Gold Boost.

Fixes:
Added missing /evilwarnull join commands
Unbanks Mystic Quills and Unidentified 10
Unticked Rest MP below %
'Delay' commands adjustment


Minimum inv space needed: 20
Skills: Shaman 1,2,4

If there's anything wrong, kindly postback.

Had some few help/ideas in this bot;
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1430829

Forgot to add /evilwarnul since I had a lot of A's Favor and N's Approval when I tested out Grimoire auto-pickup delay fixes

Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...d1e8/detectionⓘ
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/18hezx2u5zⓘ
VoidHighlordV2.3-jyt_mpgh.net.rar4 KB · 317 downloads Clean
File appears safe.

/Approved
have Void Crystal A and Void Crystal B or just Roentgenium of Nulgath?
Quote Originally Posted by achiles988 View Post
have Void Crystal A and Void Crystal B or just Roentgenium of Nulgath?
Just Roentgenium
I do have Void Crystal A and B bot but I haven't tested it since I already have those
Fix fix fix
In index "insufgold", Kindly change join map command "battlegroundel" to "battlegrounde"
Double click the command to edit.
dude thx for the bot ,still, can i make one request? is it impossible to change quest cube reagent to bone dust quest? kinda dont get the reason why cube quest instead of bone dust which is easier and faster to farm. idk much about the bot mechanics but i got disconnected alot in that phase. could you remake this bot to v3?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?