Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Thumbs up Weapon Tips/Glitches

Hey waddup guys. Ive decided to make a tutorial that should help you when playing modern warfare 2. This is for people who aren't looking for hacks, just help to improve their game.

THIS TUTORIAL APPLIES TO ALL CONSOLES, EXCEPT NINTENDO WII

Im going to start off by telling you guys that this tutorial whether you may think so or not will help you.

GLITCHES

Im going to put all the weapons in a list, and explain what glitches you need to know are. Each post will have a different set of weapons. To my understanding, it doesn't count as a double post in a tutorial.
    Ill post the Assault Rifle glitches in this post

M4A1

This gun doesn't have many noticeable Glitches, although if you put stopping power on, in hardcore it is a one-shot kill from most ranges up to the point where you are shooting building to building on highrise.

FAMAS

Again there is no noticeable glitches with this weapon except for the Create-A-Class menu's Damage rate. With stopping power, this gun is a one burst kill, the same as the M16A4.

SCAR-H

This Rifle doesn't have any glitches.

TAR-21

This Rifle doesn't have any glitches.

FAL

The FAL's rear iron sights sway when aiming down them. If you use the Shotgun Attachment it loses the sway.
    The Shotgun Attachment fires incredibly long range with this weapon, although with low damage.
    The FAL's Red Dot sight is extremely bad to use, as the bullets land to the bottom-right of the dot.
    The FAL's Holographic sight makes the rifle a 2 shot kill with Stopping power, increasing the minimum damage from 35 to 40.

M16A4
    The only glitch found with this weapon is that with a holographic sight it's spread is reduced.

ACR
    The only thing that you must keep in mind with this weapon is it has absolutely no recoil, and the ACOG sight doesn't have any sway.
    New: Thanks to 0rbit for this. If you watch the reload for the ACR when the magazine goes in, it disappears.
    F2000
    Im going to start off by saying this weapon sucks complete balls.
    Do not use this weapon. It doesn't have any glitches anyways

AK47
    This gun also sucks. I know, I know, you might like it. But i hate it. Its got a high level of recoil which makes it hard to control. And you don't get much time to practice before prestige. This gun doesn't have any glitches.

Edit:

I forgot to say, but this is an ALL ASSAULT RIFLE glitch.

Take any assault rifle, use bling, and put any sight with a grenade launcher. And in another class, take an assault rifle, without bling, and put a grenade launcher. MAKE SURE ITS THE SAME RIFLE, WITH DIFFERENT CAMOS.

Then start a match and kill yourself, and switch to the next assault rifle class. Go swap your secondary for the dropped rifle. Switch to your noobtube. If this is done right, you should have switched camo's when you went to Grenade Launcher.

Last edited by IdunWantUsername; 05-25-2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: forgot something :s

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IdunWantUsername For This Useful Post:

armthehomeless (05-25-2010)