Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

HWID bans RING OF ELYSIUM

Please forgive me i am good with computers but dont understand the inner workings like some of you programmers and hackers out there.......BUT I was trying to find a way to change my HWID to avoid bans and after reading a LOT of posts, i started thinking....humm HOW are we getting banned in the first place?

The game your HWID banned on MUST be spying on you and must see all your HWID by connecting to you machine and reading them right? Just like MS does this on a daily basis to each and everyone of us.....BUT I found a away so they cant spy on me. AND this method also was proven in GTA5 to prevent them from seeing the hack we were ejecting. How we were doing it was actually BLOCKING the telemetry that was being sent by Rockstar games to basically packet sniff our computers. EVERY time we blocked the DNS packet sniffer we would not get banned and every time we unblocked the DNS sniffer.........BAM we would get banned.

SO the question is how are these game makers able to see our HWID and all the info they would need to ban us? Well one way is they are using DNS packet sniffers to look at your PC and see if its running any programs it feels are hacks. Can we not block that?

SO what about just using OPENDNS.com to block the sniffers which will not block the game ( at least it didnt with GTAV5) or is there not a way to spoof the info being sent to the game to randomize all the HWID sniffers? Kinda like a VPN for your HWID? Again I am not a programmer or a legit hacker but I think if we think outside the box we might be able to beat this?

Feedback is MORE then welcome.......
    Last edited by takitezsdc; 04-04-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks
    Thank you for the information if true.
    I think there is a way to bypass HWID bans aswell, members in Fortnite section is using it. You should check that method aswell !