1. Working on Vanilla & Modded - i call it the Donut...

drop a can or a shirt on the ground, take a knife in ur hands. start any animation and as soon as it starts, klick right mouse-button and turn ur mouse fast about 360 to left or right. ull turn into a running donut, hard to see and hard to hit! care that u keep something in ur hands. as soon as u free ur hands, ull get a normal playermodel. only people which are already on the server will see u like a donut, fresh connected ppl see u normal. maybe retry several times while u playing.

2. Working on Vanilla & Modded - Gun Dupe / Dublicating

several seconds (i try 30s most times) before a server restart, drop ur gun on the ground and wait for restart. u should have 2 guns after it.

3. Working on most Trader Modded Servers - Dupe / Dublicating everything

go to a traders safezone, buy something to tie urself up. search a nice quiet place and stay there for a minute, that database got ur last equip. and ur position. tie urself up, tab out the game and reconnect with the dzsa launcher. launcher ask u to close game.. yes yes. it will dupe ur full char. keep in mind, the ghost u created will stay in safezone until restart.

-> prefer that on AFTERMATH Server - because i dont like the admin

4. Working on Vanilla & Modded - climbing up some walls and trees

search for buggy hitboxes at for example a tree, jump up on this position and go a little forward. char will get a little aboth ground. then retry or just ran up the tree. care. ull get falling damage outside a safezone. i like it running up trees at green mountain safezones. gives a good overview. the two big trees right from the gate r perfect to train dayu-tree-climbing

have fun!