Thanks

Question Trouble finding LoL signatures

Howdy guys, so i've recently become obsessed with how the memory works in games and stuff. I've been trying to start simple by just reading the players coin value. Keep in mind i dont want to modify any values, just read values like player attributes and maybe teammate attributes.

Initially, i realised that i couldn't find the address using CE as league crashes if CE is open, so i used MHS to find addresses of the values. To my surprise the addresses change. duh. (ASLR?)

Now i've been researching pattern/signature searching to find the addresses dynamically. This is how *M*'s zoom hack works, and it seems to be working as of right now.

The problem is.. i've been trying to find signatures/patterns for the memory but i just cant seem to understand how to do it, if i cant open a debugger or whatnot.

I was wondering if someone could share some wisdom on the topic?

Sorry if this post seemed all over the place, i'm new to this sort of thing.
    Thanks in advance :)
    Last edited by xyphyk; 04-13-2019 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks
    They are trying to make your life harder.
    https://technology.riotgames.com/new...ach-anti-cheat
    Read this.

Thanks
    They are trying to make your life harder.
    https://technology.riotgames.com/new...ach-anti-cheat
    Read this.
    Yes i have already read this, and i understand that they change some addresses dynamically through runtime, however the variables that i wish to grab are not being changed at runtime. Presumably because it's my teammate's information that i'm trying to grab - Not enemy data. If you're regarding the anti-debug measures, that's why i'm asking here.. because i'm looking for a way to find the signatures, which requires a debugger.

Although i have already seen it, thanks for the resource. I think it's what inspired me to initially learn this stuff.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xyphyk View Post
    Yes i have already read this, and i understand that they change some addresses dynamically through runtime, however the variables that i wish to grab are not being changed at runtime. Presumably because it's my teammate's information that i'm trying to grab - Not enemy data. If you're regarding the anti-debug measures, that's why i'm asking here.. because i'm looking for a way to find the signatures, which requires a debugger.

Although i have already seen it, thanks for the resource. I think it's what inspired me to initially learn this stuff.
    Yea defnitely.
    I think @OfficerX @Zaczero @*M* knows best

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by xyphyk View Post

If I may, can you be specific when you talk about the signatures themselves?
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post

If I may, can you be specific when you talk about the signatures themselves?
    His teammates signatures...