The custom perks of Jendenise and Geistra

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
The custom perks of Jendenise and Geistra
I really wanted to have the perks that Jendenise and Geistra use but since they want to keep them to themselves I recreated the perks through screenshots.
The quality suffered because of the screenshots but luckily you don't see a difference ingame.

I also added the perk bases for all the raritys so that you can create your own custom perks for future DLCs.

Your perk folder is located in:
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\UI\Icons\Perks

How the perks look:


You can find all of them here.ⓘ

Disclaimer:
I didn't make these!
Geistra and Pericote created them.

Custom Perks_mpgh.net.zip5.7 MB · 1,125 downloads Clean
This has already been posted to the forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Extrapolated View Post
This has already been posted to the forum.
That's not true.
These are their personal perks, they were not released.
The other thread just shared the public ones.

You can see the difference in this picture:
For what it's worth, grab these while you can, both Jen and Geistra are flailing about on twitter about other people having access to these. Doubt they can actually do anything to remove them from the internet but it's that much sweeter to use them knowing they are upset by it.
yea jen is whining like a little bitch. hilarious.
Its funny af to see a streamer tweaking about something so dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by SaiSamil View Post
Its funny af to see a streamer tweaking about something so dumb.
It's not like they even took any real skill to make either, it's not like they drew totally new icons or anything.
How do you even install these? Just drag the images in the .zip into that file location? Any risk of ban for whatever reason?
Quote Originally Posted by TunerxP View Post
How do you even install these? Just drag the images in the .zip into that file location? Any risk of ban for whatever reason?
They said that any tampering with in-game files may trigger a ban, but even some streamers use this. I think you're fonna be fine lol.
wow, great job, thank you so much ^^
Thanks for the share
I use and I liked it a lot
Quote Originally Posted by ImNotApersonl View Post
Low Quality icons, eww..
Suits the appearance of the game, tbh. I'm using them and they're just fine.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?