Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfut View Post
    Are you still doing refunds bro if so pm plz
    Wrong place you shnuck.

OT: Sending me invoice marked as "paid" to make me think I got paid

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sethburster View Post
    Lmao the scammers in these stories are bold. What’s the most you’ve been scammed for before?
    had a guy mess up a stealth paypal charging back 2k, at least it was not my personal account so not much lost but still it was a good account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    How can you even get scammed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Marketguy View Post
    How can you even get scammed?
    Big one are transactions which on one side is a one-way payment (crypto etc) and the other side is a payment that can be disputed/charged back (paypal etc)

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post

Big one are transactions which on one side is a one-way payment (crypto etc) and the other side is a payment that can be disputed/charged back (paypal etc)
    Well why do people pay them..? Always have to be extra careful when paying someone you never met.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it’s easy for me to say

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Marketguy View Post
    Well why do people pay them..? Always have to be extra careful when paying someone you never met.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it’s easy for me to say
    Because some sellers will buy premium, make a thread and justify their trustworthyness behind their $25 donation causing you to go first on a $10 trade, however you don't know he's queuing up another 5 and will run off once he is happy with his profit just to repeat the process.

(just one example)

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    tried to impersonate but he used a nuber 1 instead of letter l, problem is mpgh shows serifs, could see clear as day, he didnt even try

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Back when I had my Fitbit business the chargebacks were BAD. When I had my Philips business it wasn't bad at all.

Really good friend of mine I had met through here, did hella transactions together asked me to do some boxing for him back when Google was popping. Did something like 40ish boxes for him, he said he'd pay me back and that he was struggling financially. Never had problems before, I said alright no problem man. About a week later I checked up with him, no answer. Texted him, no answer. Checked up on Sk y pe, no answer. But I could see that he was online. Eventually scammed me for the $400 but I got him banned. Good riddance.

Used to sell BTC a lot to new members, probably lost like $160 from chargebacks.

Its just a part of business I guess.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Way View Post
    Back when I had my Fitbit business the chargebacks were BAD. When I had my Philips business it wasn't bad at all.

Really good friend of mine I had met through here, did hella transactions together asked me to do some boxing for him back when Google was popping. Did something like 40ish boxes for him, he said he'd pay me back and that he was struggling financially. Never had problems before, I said alright no problem man. About a week later I checked up with him, no answer. Texted him, no answer. Checked up on Sk y pe, no answer. But I could see that he was online. Eventually scammed me for the $400 but I got him banned. Good riddance.

Used to sell BTC a lot to new members, probably lost like $160 from chargebacks.

True that. I wish MPGH had a WORKING escrow system, but even then I would be scared of Alphabay 2.0 happening. I had $500 there when those crooks decided to do what they did.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Way View Post

man the shitty part is that he made bank, some people are greedy...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TrenGod For This Useful Post:

Way (05-05-2019)

Thanks
    me: "send to my paypal via f&f"

*sent via goods*

buyer "oh shit my bad"

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeProfit View Post
    man the shitty part is that he made bank, some people are greedy...
    The thing I never understood is like yeah you can make some money off of a scam like that, but you can make even MORE on this website if you just take the time and apply yourself. I'd rather make $1200 in 2 months and continue to be able to do that then make $400 in a week by scamming and leaving.

Thanks
    Few years back, there was a post by this guy, I believe he was called Shaz about hiring people to do Fitbit SE, well I never tried SE before but he said he didn't need any prior experience, so I figured why not? Now, at first it was great, the guy actually taught me how to do it, provided accounts and orders, all I had to do was listen at first, then get a bit better and do orders. I did get paid quite sufficiently I guess, think it was like $25 per surge? Anyway, it worked for a bit, I made some money, not really much since the amount of orders was quite small and well... then when he owed me about $75-100 (I was getting paid afterwards) he just wen completely no contact. He did message me again about a year after, claiming he paid me for everything... I know, nothing great but still, it was a scam. Then again, I didn't really lose any of my own money, I just did some free work.
    Shame that I got out of the SE bussiness after this, don't really think that I could make any money with all my knowledge being outdated as it is. (Btw could any of you perhaps point me to a way to get some new knowledge on this? Except for trial and failure, of that one I know )

Now there was another one, not on this site and that one actually fucked me up pretty nicely. So I bought this eBook, a terrible thing to waste money on most of the time but well young and naive me has seen all these "make money fast! $100 a day" and whatever other bullshit titles they used over there. So I wen ahead and purchased one, the seller there seemed reputable, had a bunch of vouches that were from supposedly trusted members, so I tried it. Now the method itself worked as it was basically foolproof. A person buys some shoes or something with employee discount and then the other person sells it for something lower than the normal store price. I think I was making $50 every once in a blue moon when somebody placed an order (the guy took $70). Then, one day, I got an order and went with the standard procedure of sending $70 to the guy to buy the shoes and send them. Well here come few problems. The first one was the fact that I was around 16 yo, so I didn't have the $70 and it went from the buyers money. Well, the guy just disappeared and I was left to pay the buyer back. So, I had to somehow manage to get enough money to pay the buyer back and hope that there would be no blowback on me. Eventually I found a way but then came problems with PP, the refund system was a complete bullshit. (Oh you want to return a $100 from those that you have already on account? Well that's a no, those are on hold, so get another $100 and then we will let you use the $100 you already have). All in all, I lost about 70$ plus ended up with some $100 something locked on my PP account because they decided to limit it...

Thanks
    Got 50k GBP locked in paypal account for no actual reason. Good lession to not deal with them ever again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast