Need help with editing cumulative matches/sessions/playtime

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with editing cumulative matches/sessions/playtime
Does anyone have a guide, from scratch, on how to change these values?

CumulativeMatches
CumulativeMatchesAsSurvivor
CumulativeMatchesAsKiller
CumulativeSessions
CumulativePlaytime

I want to have a more legit looking save file in order to hack in bloodpoints. Is there any software to download + guide to follow so I don't mess up or get banned? Please treat me like I don't know anything at all. Thank you very much.
U were able to change those values with SAM, but sine changing rank doesn't work anymore idk if SAM work at all to change other values.
I don't think its possible, just don't prestige all your characters and have perks maxed only on one survivor.
You would have to edit your save file, and sadly there is no method that I know of to edit it.
It's simply impossible

CumulativeMatches = bloodpoints + 0x1C (4 Byte)
CumulativeMatchesAsSurvivor = bloodpoints + 0x20 (4 Byte)
CumulativeMatchesAsKiller = bloodpoints + 0x24 (4 Byte)
CumulativeSessions = bloodpoints + 0x38 (4 Byte)
CumulativePlaytime = bloodpoints + 0x40 (8 Byte)
I just want a bypass free one :/
Quote Originally Posted by Gigante051 View Post
I just want a bypass free one :/
yeah just u wants and no one else
Quote Originally Posted by Gigante051 View Post
I just want a bypass free one :/
I guess you won't get a free one.
It helps to protect the the bypass.

I'm fine with that.
Hey guys, How can i find DBD address?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?