Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,006 to 1,014 of 1014
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viperbuy View Post
    YES YES ACCOUNTS WORK 100%%%%%%
    FOR 1 DAY OR SO THEN THEY GET BLOCKED AND BLACKLISTED
    I BOUGHT ACCOUNTS FROM THIS SCAMMER HE GAVE ME REPACEMENTS THAT DIDNT WORK ONLY 1 DID THEN I ASKED FOR REFUND AND HE CAME UP WITH 1 MILLION EXCUSES ............. CANT PAY YOU RIGHT NOW/ DONT HAVE MONEY/IN 48 HOURS/ CAN YOU BORROW ME 6$...........THE SCAMMER EVEN ASKS ME TO BORROW HIM/HER 6$
    BEWARE OF THIS SELLER HE/SHE IS A SCAMMER AND THE ACCOUNTS WILL NOT LAST YOU WILL BE THROWING YOUR MONEY AWAY
    I AM SURE HE/SHE IS GOING TO REPLY TO THIS POST WITH EXCUSES AND LIES
    DONT BELIEVE A WORD ............ THERE ARE OTHER POSTS IN HIS/HER POST COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAME THING

SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the other posts about this SCAMMER from another user.................

Yeah still not pay me back, in a couple days it will be 3 months, he needs to refund, he gives all kinds of scam replies, I ask for a specific account he says yes, if its not on my page, I can get it for you. Still no help, I pay him on time then he spends my money and now can't give refund, almost 3 months later still no pay back. SCAM MUCH! I see other messages that he pay people back, but he pays them back fast, other like me he wants to scam me and say I have no money or sales I can't give you no money back, but you can take accounts from my page, I told him I wanted certain accounts before sales, he says yes I can get it, then when time to give account he says he doesn't have, but take some accounts from my page. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A SCAM? So much excuses he gives. I am so patient but 3 months I could have used that money to buy something else right?

This member who just reported me is a scammer and is trying to steal me by endless replaces, endless exhanges, and his feedback is not to be trusted. I highly advise he is just here for spamming.
    I am not refunding, he took 4-9 of my accounts or more and wanted more for 10$ and I sell at 5$ each and possibly do not know for sure changed passwords and destroyed accounts and wants refund. He is not to be trusted and I am not willing to refund and I will not reply about him anymore. And I also wont cooperate with him fixing problem and I want him banned as scammer and huge problems and trouble and bad person in general.

All I know I did nothing wong and this guy did very bad to me.

- - - Updated - - -

All I know I never scammed anyone here and this member scammed me and wants refund and his money back and keep accounts and steal me and report me and get me banned by manipulating staff and other members and ruining my reputation and I please just want him banned gone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    To both of you @viperbuy @TotalRendition if you feel scammed do not hesitate to open a scam report here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165

DISCORD NITRO, SERVER BOOSTS, DECORATIONS
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE, TIDAL, TINDER, SPOTIFY, YOUTUBE
    ADOBE CREATIVE ALL APPS, PEACOCK TV, HBO, PARAMOUNT

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Magictouch View Post
    To both of you @viperbuy @TotalRendition if you feel scammed do not hesitate to open a scam report here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165

I am not opening report.
    I always delete all telegram conversations.
    Don't care about his account. He is new.

Thanks
    Thread bump up up up up up up

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    I was going to order until I saw the review.
    why do your accounts need so much replacements?
    I wanted to order VPN

Thanks
    Thread bump

Thanks
    Dont order from this guy the accounts are cracked and they dont last and he/she always has excuses..............just to prove....... i paid him/her 10 euros for 2 accounts now the scammer banned me from telegram.......... whos the scammer now?

- - - Updated - - -

He or she advertises that he or she will replace but instead i get banned and NO REPLACEMENT

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768